Rugby Union

kiwififer

44 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Still recovering from the shoulder injury that kept him out for the 2nd half of last season.

His career was on the tightrope IF I'm not mistaken but I think he's on the mend. I wish him a speedy recovery. Very decent chap who takes the time to meet the fans.

Another strong line and bench up for the Warriors tomorrow, yet again tho people are asking about Strauss and Russell. Does anyone else think the club could be a bit more forthcoming about injuries etc, we don't need to know every detail but an update every few weeks wouldn't go amiss.

1 hour ago, ddfg said:

Another strong line and bench up for the Warriors tomorrow, yet again tho people are asking about Strauss and Russell. Does anyone else think the club could be a bit more forthcoming about injuries etc, we don't need to know every detail but an update every few weeks wouldn't go amiss.

I agree.  We have a strong team for tomorrow so HOPING we can get the win.  Russell is very close as is well known.  Strauss can't be too bad.  Usually when there's a doom and gloom outlook re an injured player it's normally on the Warriors official website.

However, if you don't want to have nightmares before bed tonight then DO NOT look at Leo Cullen's Leinster team for tomorrow.  They mean business...

23 minutes ago, come on shire said:

I agree.  We have a strong team for tomorrow so HOPING we can get the win.  Russell is very close as is well known.  Strauss can't be too bad.  Usually when there's a doom and gloom outlook re an injured player it's normally on the Warriors official website.

However, if you don't want to have nightmares before bed tonight then DO NOT look at Leo Cullen's Leinster team for tomorrow.  They mean business...

The fact that they are still Leo Cullen's Leinster means I am still pretty confident.

He was a f*cking imposter as a player, and is reaching the same heights as a coach.

Quite happy with them keeping other sides guessing tbh. Horne is an excellent 10 and the back row was fizzing last week at connacht

3 fwd passes n a knock on in that Leinster attack.....result a pen to Leinster n a yellow card against Sarto. ....#standardlacey

ETA another knock on in that attack before the try.....

And the Leinster fans were expecting him to favour Glasgow