Rugby Union

kiwififer

Too many basic mistakes from embra but Leinster defence was allowed to sit offside at rucks all night long, go off the feet at breakdown and give away cynical pens with only 1 yellow. Even by Pro12 that was shocking refereeing

They are still better than the refs in the NRL (at least the ones the Warriors get) as you get the refs boss apologising for the number of mistakes they make every week

I was at Arms Park. A losing bonus point at Cardiff Blues is a good result apparently.

No matter, we can aim to get some tasty away wins at the twin titans that are the Dragons and Zebre in the next few weeks.

In the meantime we MUST get in gear on Fri night when Ulster visit. We need to win as opposed to hoping that they throw it away like Leinster did and relying on more than just Seymour playing a blinder.

I was at Arms Park. A losing bonus point at Cardiff Blues is a good result apparently.

No matter, we can aim to get some tasty away wins at the twin titans that are the Dragons and Zebre in the next few weeks.

In the meantime we MUST get in gear on Fri night when Ulster visit. We need to win as opposed to hoping that they throw it away like Leinster did and relying on more than just Seymour playing a blinder.

Plus its always hilarious to see the ulster fans mewling at a defeat.

When away games are concerned, I was in Paris with a ticket to the game vs Racing Metro but it was understandably postponed.  I'm also going to the Zebre away game as I've already booked it.  I'll go to the Edinburgh away games as they're just nearby.

However, I have also seen us lose twice to Edinburgh, lose at Bath, Northampton, Connacht and now Cardiff.  I believe we'll beat Zebre but that'll be an anti-climax as that's almost a given.  

I'm going to call time on attending away games as I don't see why I should continue to fork out cash just to see this constant crap away from home.  I need some bang for my buck I'm afraid.