Rugby Union

kiwififer

16 hours ago, Left Back said:

How many of that Welsh team do you think would get into our team?  On paper I think we look stronger than them but I do know the game isn't played on paper.

If both teams play to their potential we win.  Can't go into it looking at it any other way to me.

Maybe I'm being overly negative, but in that Welsh team I see a young side of in form players with nothing to lose. We could step up and blow them away, that could happen, but looking at that Scotland team I'm picturing a dysfunctional line out, Reffell dominating us at the breakdown while we struggle to get turnovers and a high penalty count, often off our own ball. I'm not sure how the scrum will go, I really don't think it's a given we will dominate them there either. I think if we get dragged into a shit fest we could be in real trouble, and they have the backs to punish us as much as the other way round, neither team looks particularly rock solid out wide.

Dickson already having an absolute nightmare at the breakdown. The sealing off is so blatant but he doesn't want to know. No wonder the french are screaming at him.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

Dickson already having an absolute nightmare at the breakdown. The sealing off is so blatant but he doesn't want to know. No wonder the french are screaming at him.

we avoid him all tournament