Rugby Union

kiwififer

Glasgow Warriors are in the United Championship final next weekend and Munster don't like it up them in Limerick. Proud of these guys against quality opposition.

An absolute battle where we gave ourselves problems in the 1st half but 2nd half our discipline was improved. The Bulls have the home final so it's essentially a last minute trip to South Africa to play at altitude so I'm not expecting to win but at least we're there and you never know ⚫🔵💪

25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hopefully Munster didn't do anything embarrassing, like put an advert on the big screens advertising the final at Thomond Park next week.

448407785_472016658748958_65583603450991

Just when you think it can't get any sweeter as well.

Very much enjoyed the interview with Rowntree. His first sentence: "Christ".

I've been to every final Glasgow and Edinburgh have played before, but I can't manage this one. If you can beat Munster in Limerick when they really, really want your scalp then you can beat anyone anywhere.

11 minutes ago, mcfadden22 said:

Somebody tell GordonS it wasn’t Mike Adamson refereeing the Bulls v Leinster game. It was Sam Grove-White

Or you could maybe tell me yourself? That's really confusing.

Anyway, sorry, the two of them sound exactly the same, though I did wonder if he'd had hair plugs or something.

36 minutes ago, come on shire said:

I wonder if there's going to be a magical Stagecoach bus offering return tickets to Pretoria next weekend...

It's only a 184hour (8532.8 mile) drive according to Google 

53 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Or you could maybe tell me yourself? That's really confusing.

Anyway, sorry, the two of them sound exactly the same, though I did wonder if he'd had hair plugs or something.

Adamson was one of the touch judges 

There's a lot of talk about POM on twitter, other sites, he's taking it tight, however plenty of folk saying "You'd love him in your team". I don't know what you guys think, but I honestly think he'd be an absolute liability in a Scottish team, a walking red/yellow card and would get completely reffed out the game. There would be constant hit pieces from the Irish/Welsh/English media and Tom English. O'Mahoney only really gets away with what he does because he has an army of cheerleaders behind him.

57 minutes ago, GAD said:

There's a lot of talk about POM on twitter, other sites, he's taking it tight, however plenty of folk saying "You'd love him in your team". I don't know what you guys think, but I honestly think he'd be an absolute liability in a Scottish team, a walking red/yellow card and would get completely reffed out the game. There would be constant hit pieces from the Irish/Welsh/English media and Tom English. O'Mahoney only really gets away with what he does because he has an army of cheerleaders behind him.

giphy.gif

Edited by Mark Connolly

2 hours ago, GAD said:

Definitely put him in any other side than the Irish and he will be in the bin every week 

3 hours ago, GAD said:

Yes. He's been the biggest beneficiary of the Irish Cloak of Invisibility.

IMO he crosses the line between a nuisance and nasty. Like when he was on the ground and nudged a full-speed Stuart Hogg as he went passed, causing a serious injury.

When I think of those opponents that piss me off but I'd want in my team I think of the likes of Owen Farrell, Faf de Klerk, Dan Biggar, Eben Etzebeth. I just can't stand O'Mahoney and the way he goes about his business.