Rugby Union

kiwififer

Two in quick succession...

Yep and directly from it we are defending on our 5m line......has happened so often yet we still persist with him.....just as I type that ford has been hooked. I know he's carried well but that's of no use when he gifts territory and possesion to opponents like that.

Eta and that throw has led to a try.....

The change in Georgia's front 3 has totally revitalised them, all their success coming from the set pieces and keeping it tight.

These are the sort of games Scotland need to learn how to keep the scoreboard ticking when ahead, having said that Georgia have looked far more like themselves in the second half.

The change in Georgia's front 3 has totally revitalised them, all their success coming from the set pieces and keeping it tight.

These are the sort of games Scotland need to learn how to keep the scoreboard ticking when ahead, having said that Georgia have looked far more like themselves in the second half.

Yep this 2nd half is how I expected whole game to be. We need to be more clinical at ruck. Ali price getting a run out which is nice. Moray low yellow can't argue with that. Low has looked pretty poor at scrummaging this autumn. Hard to see how he will get game time if Fagerson n nel are fit.

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

Yep this 2nd half is how I expected whole game to be. We need to be more clinical at ruck. Ali price getting a run out which is nice. Moray low yellow can't argue with that. Low has looked pretty poor at scrummaging this autumn. Hard to see how he will get game time if Fagerson n nel are fit.

I've never warmed to Moray Low for some reason.

I've never warmed to Moray Low for some reason.

Haven't seen much of him recently tbh but he looked at one point like he was gonna be the man to succeed euan Murray. Not sure how many caps he will see in future with Fagerson n nel...and mccallum at embra.