What Are You Drinking ?

enjoying a bottle of "the ale of leven" by the Loch Lomond Brewery, ale typically is not my usual choice but I was given a set of this for Christmas and it's actually rather nice. The brewery, which opened this year, is only a couple of miles from my house will probably go down to get some when i finish the current lot

post-28082-0-93198700-1326479103_thumb.j

enjoying a bottle of "the ale of leven" by the Loch Lomond Brewery, ale typically is not my usual choice but I was given a set of this for Christmas and it's actually rather nice. The brewery, which opened this year, is only a couple of miles from my house will probably go down to get some when i finish the current lot

post-28082-0-93198700-1326479103_thumb.j

Is that available in the shops yet? Need to try some. Like getting stuff from smaller breweries. The Orkney brewery do some cracking stuff. Northern Light is tremendous if you get a curry.

Is that available in the shops yet? Need to try some. Like getting stuff from smaller breweries. The Orkney brewery do some cracking stuff. Northern Light is tremendous if you get a curry.

Doesn't seem to be on sale widely at the minute, a few shops round about have it that i've seen and apparently the Bon Accord in Glasgow had some but I don't know if that's still the case.

edit: link also sell them online

Edited by Clarko_son