What Are You Drinking ?

A very good Japanese Black Lager from Freshwater Brewing Co. just a few blocks down the road from Brookvale Oval or 4 Pines Park as it’s now called. Home of the Manly Sea Eagles who celebrated the return of Turbo Tom by thumping the Gold Coast Titans 38-8 this afternoon.

IMG_0487.jpeg

This one is much better. After Battle Pale Ale from Mount Kuring-Gai, NSW according to the can but the brewery is down the road a bit in Hornsby. Wish I’d bought more than one.

IMG_0494.jpeg

Coffs Coast Pale Ale from King Tide Brewing, Coffs Harbour, NSW. This is a very good pale ale but not a patch on the Ekim one. Although again wish I’d bought more than one. 

IMG_0497.jpeg

9 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Against the Grain in Elgin might be my new favourite pub of all time. Worked through their taplist and also their local whiskies. What a place 

20240723_193402.jpg

Aye, cracking wee pub, been in a couple of times.

Birds of Condor Swing Juice Country Club XPA from Young Henrys, Newtown (Sydney). Long winded name but Birds of Condor is a golf apparel and accessories company based in Byron Bay. This is good at 4.0% but not as good as the Slipstream above, 4.1%. 

IMG_0515.jpeg

Queenscliff Cream Ale from Bells Beach Brewing, Torquay, VIC. Brewed in collaboration with Q-Train as the ultimate food pairing beer. Hope food’s better than the beer.

IMG_0518.jpeg