Eastenders....

So Staceys dad had another family? Thats the result of a 1 year + storyline? Suppose it's a change from bringing folk back from the dead.

Also spent ages trying to work out where I recognised Ollie from; none other than kiddlyfiddler Matt Boyden from The Bill.

Watched a few old clips on youtube last night featuring the likes of Sean Slater, Dennis Rickman, Johnny Allen and Andy Hunter plus the comedy value of Phil bullying Ian on a very regular basis. Light years ahead of what the show has to offer these days.

I fear that Phil won't make it into 2016. Steve McFadden is one of the greatest actors of all time imo, killing Phil would be killing Eastenders.

His Hamlet was second-to-none, but for me his seminal portrayal of Churchill was his defining moment as an actor. A real chameleon of an actor.

So Staceys dad had another family? Thats the result of a 1 year + storyline? Suppose it's a change from bringing folk back from the dead.

Also spent ages trying to work out where I recognised Ollie from; none other than kiddlyfiddler Matt Boyden from The Bill.

Watched a few old clips on youtube last night featuring the likes of Sean Slater, Dennis Rickman, Johnny Allen and Andy Hunter plus the comedy value of Phil bullying Ian on a very regular basis. Light years ahead of what the show has to offer these days.

Fancy a pint sometime, we'd get on like a house on fire

If Phil ever does leave he needs to die, but it would need to be on an anniversary special and in the biggest most spectacular way.

Blown up by a mortar whilst riding a jetski after rescuing Dot from a zombified Den Watts, Pauline Fowler, Johnny Allen and Nick Cotton, IMO. He'll then be remembered with a statue on the Square and there'll be an annual Phil Mitchell Day, whereon the statue is symbolically crowned King of Walford and the residents dance around dressed in Egyptian robes and throw garlands of flowers over it (see attached image but imagine it without hair).

I really do wonder how a man of McFadden's talents ends up playing Phil Mitchell for decades when his other credits include "Gang Member", "Bouncer 2" and "Gun Dealer". Some serious acting chops going to waste right there.post-64437-0-91113800-1450471336_thumb.j

The BBC, writers and producers should be ashamed of themselves bringing Islam propaganda into a child's nativity play. I hope they all catch a dose of e-coli from Christmas dinner

"You can sleep in the stable because Islam welcomes all faiths"

Is that right Kamil son, aye?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/23/christmas-banned-somalia-tajikistan-brunei