Eastenders....

Thought it might be another one of Archies kids. Don't really see what they will do with her if the spoiler is correct. I would like it to be Danny's or someone unexpected!

Well, given that Phil is with Shirley again now, it's one hell of a spanner to throw in the works to f**k it all up again, eh?

Nah, I can't see him having a child, especially when you factor in the age of the girl and the age that Danny is - he's the same age as Danielle was remember.

But the kids these days, they grow up so fast!

Well, given that Phil is with Shirley again now, it's one hell of a spanner to throw in the works to f**k it all up again, eh?

I looked at that one too but it was not really a spoiler as such.....

Edited by monkeyblair

Anything to do with Ronnie Mitchell is fucking abject, she could suck the fun out of a circus.

Easily the worst character in EastEnders at the minute.

I also thought Bens actine was very questionable last night. What a wee fanny he is, hope he is a little more likeable in real life...

I also thought Bens actine was very questionable last night. What a wee fanny he is, hope he is a little more likeable in real life...

He's never a Mitchell, far too Poofy. I can't wait to see how jealous he gets now that Louise is back in the picture. I have to say I was impressed at how convincing Phil's flakey looked at the end of last nights episode. Well done Steve Mcfadden!

I hadn't watched the whole episode before I posted this. He really is a little turd.

Disappointing episode again tonight, very little by way of entertainment. If Jane didn't leave Ian a couple of months ago because they couldn't have children, then she'll be fucking raging after that. Bad patter on Beale's part.

The whole keep the baby and give it to me story was just bizarre - poor Peter didn't know whether he was a brother or uncle. Good to see that Ian could just bunk off his community service whenever he liked though, what kind of message did that send out to the criminal fraternitylaugh.gif .

As for Ben Mitchell, least said the better, at least when Louise comes back again they can do each others hair and make up and she can clean the wax out his hearing aid.

I read that a fit as f**k babe (whose name escapes me at the minute) is joining the cast to start shagging Max. That'll be Tanya, Stacey, Black Girl & New Hot Girl he'll have had. Maybe we should all dye our hair ginger then shave most of it off?

Edit - Its Zoe Lucker

Edited by Nick_BCFC

I don't understand how Max was able to stop and wait outside a police station, with officers walking about outside it, with a broken window. I'm also unsure as to why he bothered his arse indicating in an obviously stolen car.

I like the two-hander episodes like that now and again and Lacey Turner and Jake Wood have always been great on screen together.

did you know devon anderson is the original billie, a rarity.

I did, he was also Sonny in Hollyoaks, and a more annoying actor has not been seen since Dot Cotton's grandson Ashley crashed into the launderette and died.