Eastenders....

I don't think I've watched the first 15 minutes of any football game for the last 3 years if Eastenders had been on laugh.gif . My own choice thats the worst of it.

You disgust me! Why not just record it? Or watch it at 10 on BBC3?

I hope wheels keeps questioning Lucas's religious beliefs. There might be room for the annoying little c**t and his chair under that tree in the square.

It's all going to end very, very badly for Lucas. I was surprised he didn't kill Patrick and Libby for trying to uncover what he's done with Owen.

As for Wheels, it was a real star turn from him last night, especially the scene in the pub. I really wanted Darren Miller to tip him over and kick him hard in the chest.

Not been about on P&B much lately but I had to visit and post about Wheels last night. I felt like punching the tv when they were having that meal. I did find him a bit amusing when he was on about shagging Heather to Darren though. Imagine Libby's teets swinging in his face on that chair. YEE HAW!!

Not been about on P&B much lately but I had to visit and post about Wheels last night. I felt like punching the tv when they were having that meal. I did find him a bit amusing when he was on about shagging Heather to Darren though. Imagine Libby's teets swinging in his face on that chair. YEE HAW!!

Ideal, Libby's got belting tits. Wheels is a lucky boy.

I'm officially declaring myself team Roxy, and desperately hoping that either Stacey makes a dramatic return very soon or the residents start digging up the square and discover Owen, because by f**k, the warring sisters storyline will get boring very quickly.