Eastenders....

FAO Peggy:

It's not your pub anymore. So shut the f**k up.

The bad thing is though, you can see that Roxy's venture is going to go tits-up a mile off and she'll need to crawling back to that one-titted cyclops troll-face.

Harsh but reasonably accurate.

The whole Beale the Squeal trying to put Lucy off having the baby is laughable.

Someone needs to tell Billy Mitchell that legally he need not buy that car. Looked a right shed for £2,300.

I reckon Beale's out to the DVD shop to find a copy of Rosemary's Baby.

Billy Mitchell didn't buy the car. Carol wanted Max to think that Billy had bought the car on the never-never so that he'd get his arse back over the car lot and run it himself. Were you not watching? :P

I reckon Beale's out to the DVD shop to find a copy of Rosemary's Baby.

Billy Mitchell didn't buy the car. Carol wanted Max to think that Billy had bought the car on the never-never so that he'd get his arse back over the car lot and run it himself. Were you not watching? tongue.gif

Proof that blokes are shit at multi tasking!!

I was busily trying to play the Resident Evil game on another thread and failed at that too!!

I can see Eastenders going downhill again after all the excitement of the last few weeks.mad.gif

think the exec producer or 'showrunner' is changing soon. So it may go shit for summer and pick up again in the autumn.

What a state she was.

How foxy did squiggles sister look though (forgot her name and its late!!)

Chelsea be her name.

Squiggles being ???

Libby used to be referred to as Squiggle before she grew up. I think she started getting called Libby soon after her dad tried to kill her and the emergence of her huge chebs.

They are huge chebs. What was Darren Miller thinking, giving those up.

Peggy Mitchell was an embarrassment to herself last night, but she was roundly topped by the barking patter of those mixed-race goons that have turned up to bother Billy Jackson. Stuff like "cougar" and "Ashton Kutcher" are fucking awful.

They are huge chebs. What was Darren Miller thinking, giving those up.

Peggy Mitchell was an embarrassment to herself last night, but she was roundly topped by the barking patter of those mixed-race goons that have turned up to bother Billy Jackson. Stuff like "cougar" and "Ashton Kutcher" are fucking awful.

I actually felt a bit sorry for Peggy last night. It's a shame that it's all happened like this. I have to admit I didn't see Roxy freezing Peggy out like this. Doesn't seem right somehow.

Was a bollocks episode on the whole. Imagine my annoyance when I turn on the Arsenal game at 8pm and find out I've missed a goal. She could have Sky+'d EastEnders (It's set up on Series link!) but no, she had to watch it there and then. Bollocks.

I thik Roxy's handling of the whole running-a-pub affair is barking - who want to go to a horsehoe-shaped bar and listen to grime music? What a horrible genre of music it is.

It'll all end in tears - as soon as Roxy took over, it was always going to end in tears.

I thik Roxy's handling of the whole running-a-pub affair is barking - who want to go to a horsehoe-shaped bar and listen to grime music? What a horrible genre of music it is.

It'll all end in tears - as soon as Roxy took over, it was always going to end in tears.

Hopefully so. It would be different if there was loads of youngsters running about the Square, but it's mainly people aged over 30 that live there. They just want a quiet pub to have a beer in, not listen to some shit guff they put on because it's "cool" to like it.

Hoping that Roxy dies in some sort of freak yaughting accident, and then leaves the pub to it's rightful owner, Wellard.

Hopefully so. It would be different if there was loads of youngsters running about the Square, but it's mainly people aged over 30 that live there. They just want a quiet pub to have a beer in, not listen to some shit guff they put on because it's "cool" to like it.

Hoping that Roxy dies in some sort of freak yaughting accident, and then leaves the pub to it's rightful owner, Wellard.

That'l be wellards ghost then lad? he's pan bread, that dug.

I actually felt a bit sorry for Peggy last night. It's a shame that it's all happened like this. I have to admit I didn't see Roxy freezing Peggy out like this. Doesn't seem right somehow.

Was a bollocks episode on the whole. Imagine my annoyance when I turn on the Arsenal game at 8pm and find out I've missed a goal. She could have Sky+'d EastEnders (It's set up on Series link!) but no, she had to watch it there and then. Bollocks.

I don't think I've watched the first 15 minutes of any football game for the last 3 years if Eastenders had been on laugh.gif . My own choice thats the worst of it.