Eastenders....

Missed the last week due to my keen interest in Beach Volleyball. Where is the Kat storyline going? Has it been revealed who the lucky/unlucky guy is yet? Does Alfie have any idea what is going on?

Aye, it's Ben, and Alfie is actively encouraging it

Nah, it's got to be Ray. He's the only one whose house we don't know well. Max can't afford a new place, neither could the young Moons. Jack could, but he lives on his own, so what would be the point in renting a new shag pad? I just can't see Kat going for Derek, he's too old and it just doesn't make sense. Michael would be too obvious.

So we definately know it is not Ray as Kat was on the phone when he walked in on her last episode.

I was so certain, but doubt did start to creep in as they were trying to lead us into that way of thinking in the beginning of the episode. They'd never give it away as subtley as that. They're all about the big reveal, so that ruled him out.

I'm going with Derek. I did say there was no point in Jack renting out a place when he's already living on his own, but it would make sense that he didn't want Kat visiting him at his flat just across the road. However, he does like to parade his arm candy around the square, and I can't see Kat as being the sort of women to be relaxed about that, so I still don't think it's him. Derek will have the booze theft score to settle with Alfie, so he's got motive.

Sharon comes back and immediately her son 'DENNI' gets abducted by her scorned fiance and what looks like his sister. Cue long running and bizarre storyline to run alongside the Ian Beale saga and the who's shagging Kat conundrum.

Also now understand why one of the shows was on after the watershed - did anyone else get a swatch of Shirleys white knickers as she jumped up to see what Ian was up to?

Sharon comes back and immediately her son 'DENNI' gets abducted by her scorned fiance and what looks like his sister. Cue long running and bizarre storyline to run alongside the Ian Beale saga and the who's shagging Kat conundrum.

Also now understand why one of the shows was on after the watershed - did anyone else get a swatch of Shirleys white knickers as she jumped up to see what Ian was up to?

Thankfully I never noticed that but I did notice that Ben was dressed as "Where's Wally".

plus-size-wheres-waldo-costume.jpg