Eastenders....

I share this sentiment. Are your feelings also based purely on her being a self-righteous, clueless, but ultimately just irritating, little c*nt?
Yip, agree with you in that!
It was her smug little fucking smirk after she hit Stacey that cemented it. Irritating little fudnugget.

What an absolute bundle of laughs it must be in those scriptwriters meetings. I would hate to live in their world as they seem to think that everybody lives in abject misery and nobody is allowed to be normal and happy.

Edited by tinkerbelle

I thought Buster was supposed to be the new hard man when he came in but he seems pretty sound. Clearly shat it when he seen Phil towering over Vincent tonight.

I don't think he shat it. I think he's seen a little opportunity for himself.

Phil only got the better of Vincent last night because Vincent was caught off guard. In a fair stand off, Vincent would hammer him and Phil knew that, so he tricked him. This will just be a long running battle between the two with Phil ultimately winning because they wouldn't let the old favourite lose in the end.

I don't think he shat it. I think he's seen a little opportunity for himself.

Phil only got the better of Vincent last night because Vincent was caught off guard. In a fair stand off, Vincent would hammer him and Phil knew that, so he tricked him. This will just be a long running battle between the two with Phil ultimately winning because they wouldn't let the old favourite lose in the end.

Did I miss anything else with it? Didn't get to see it as (the now ex) Mr Redhead took the telly with him when he left!

They definitely have. To make things worse I can't stand the two slimey woman coppers.They are despicable characters.

pretty sure the whole things was brought back to explain that the actor who played Max was taking a break for a year.

The Lucy storyline is far better than anything that involves that fucking les and birdie.

Wasn't Les shagging Pat a while back? Must have cheated on Birdie loads.

Speaking of Les, I saw the actor who plays him in an old episode of Goodnight Sweetheart.

I might be wrong but I think Pat had died by the time Les etc appeared. Did Pat and Patrick Trueman not do it years ago or did I make that up?

I might be wrong but I think Pat had died by the time Les etc appeared. Did Pat and Patrick Trueman not do it years ago or did I make that up?

They were at it. All I can remember about the story was Patrick saying to Pat "What ya gonna do with them Pineapple Rings?" and Pat giving him a saucy look.

Haven't been able to eat a Gammon Steak since.

Wasn't Les shagging Pat a while back? Must have cheated on Birdie loads.

Speaking of Les, I saw the actor who plays him in an old episode of Goodnight Sweetheart.

Regarding Les, he first appeared in Eastenders to arrange Pat's funeral.... He pretty much implied that he was a client of Pat's back in her prostitute days.

They were at it. All I can remember about the story was Patrick saying to Pat "What ya gonna do with them Pineapple Rings?" and Pat giving him a saucy look.

Haven't been able to eat a Gammon Steak since.

I don't blame you for that... Think I will steer clear too tbh!