Eastenders....

Right, having a further delve, Leo (father to teenage mother, Demi's daughter) killed himself by herion overdose.

Attempted suicides have been: Janine, Kat, Lauren and of course, Angie Watts.

Why did Leo kill himself? I had only really started watching at this point and don't really remember. Why did he do it if he had a young family at the time? And why did Janine and Kat try to end it, and was Lauren Max's daughter, the one we have now or the previous Lauren?

I thought Phil was hillarious after Ben revealed the secret. On Tuesday night I was dying for him to go back on the booze as he's a right old laugh, and we got it even when sober!

"Come on, it is a little funny". Whilst having a good old laugh to himself. Yass well done Phil. :lol:

Janine decided to drink a load of alcohol and take some tablets when the square turned on her and decided they wanted her out.

Kat slashed her wrists when the truth was discovered about Zoe being her daughter and the result of the rape by her uncle Harry.

Leo killed himself when he, Demi and the baby were homeless and he found himself eating chips out of a bin. When I was looking into it, I found out that the episode is on YouTube, so you can look it up if you want to.

I don't know what happened with Lauren to be honest. I read something about her having a suicide attempt when I was searching for other suicide storylines. It was from a forum and was posted in 2008, so it would have been the old Lauren I think. Perhaps it was over the trying to kill her dad business.

I liked the scene in the pub with the three 'young' couples.

If Fatboy, Mercey, Tamwar, Afia, Darren & Jodie are the future then it's bright.

Indeed it is, Jodie really is as thick as mince

:lol: WTF happened to Max

Jack punched him.

Dull episode again up until the last minute or so. Since Yusef arrived, it's been fairly obvious the way things were going to happen so I'm quite glad that it's finally starting. I always thought Jane and Masood would make a good couple anyway.

Since when did Alfie and Ian become best mates? Alfie seemed almost desperate to have Ian as godfather. Or is he just wanting free catering for the christening. If he is then he's onto plums with that tight b*****d

Since when did Alfie and Ian become best mates? Alfie seemed almost desperate to have Ian as godfather. Or is he just wanting free catering for the christening. If he is then he's onto plums with that tight b*****d

Ian's one of the few people left from the first time Alfie arrived on the square. It's either him or Phil Mitchell. Personally, I'd have picked a Mitchell over a weasel any day.

I have no idea why anyone would pick Beale as a Godfather. What a boring, sneaky, creepy, pathetic excuse for a role model.

Ian's one of the few people left from the first time Alfie arrived on the square. It's either him or Phil Mitchell. Personally, I'd have picked a Mitchell over a weasel any day.

I have no idea why anyone would pick Beale as a Godfather. What a boring, sneaky, creepy, pathetic excuse for a role model.

Billy Mitchell was there 1st time too. He'd have been a better choice than either of them and he's far from perfect. It must be leading to a future storyline.

Billy Mitchell was there 1st time too. He'd have been a better choice than either of them and he's far from perfect. It must be leading to a future storyline.

That's a good point actually. He's probably proven himself a better father than the other two, if you forget about his Jamie-beating days anyway - and most people do now.

Edited by Mrs M

Quiet a poor episode last night. The whole Ian and Jane sniping at each other storyline continues, little Bobby actually had a line last night! First time I've heard him speak anyway.

You could tell that the episode would end with Kat and Alfie saying how happy they were going to be followed by Ronnie getting out the car.

Quiet a poor episode last night. The whole Ian and Jane sniping at each other storyline continues, little Bobby actually had a line last night! First time I've heard him speak anyway.

You could tell that the episode would end with Kat and Alfie saying how happy they were going to be followed by Ronnie getting out the car.

Agree, really poor episode last night although I am really happy that Kat & Alfie are doing well, I had a wee tear in my eye when he presented her with the necklace and explained it's meaning.:D

I like the Roxy at least made the effort to go and see Kat and Alfie first. I thought that was nice and the right thing to do. Asking Jack to be Godfather, I feel, was a mistake though. While he bonded with Tommy believing it was his son, it's hardly going to be the same now, but I can understand Alfie's reasoning behind it.

The Ian and Jane nonsense is fucking boring. I hope Jane takes Phil's help and wipes the floor with the slimy wee dick.

What the hell did Abbie do to that steak? Who serves a steak with beans and rice? Silly wee mare. Christ knows who she thought she was standing up to Phil anyway. She might well have been in the right there, but what effect will the words of a 14 year old girl have on a recovering crack addict?

Arfa and Mercy, it's already dull. Don't drag it out anymore, you're all in love with each other, so just spill and get it out in the open so that we can be staring goggled eyed in 6 months time at whichever one of you is having an affair with whatever is the most shocking member of the square's cast the writers can imagine. Thanks.

A greasy spoon is a paltry reward for seven years of Ian Beale. I'd have demanded the house as well, which would mean the judge would look favourably on Jane for residence when it comes to Bobby as well. He's got several chippies, so I'd have been after one of them, too. What her and Phil have got on Ian could properly ruin him and see him in the jail (if Jane's right and he has been hiding that from the tax man as well as her) so he should have been grateful she didn't want to grass the wee shite up.

I love when Phil Mitchell gets one over on Beale. Bahahaha!

Phils big moon face laughing on that mobile phone video was hilarious.

I thought that Zainab already knew that something had happened between Masood and Jane but had forgiven him? Mrs M, update please.