Eastenders....

Masood should have at least hit the guy after going to all that effort. Getting extremely bored of this storyline now. Still its better than Billy training for olympic torch carrying duties. Also how did Phil know about that warehouse? I seem to remember seeing it before

Isn't there where Jack ended up when he got kidnapped by Vanessa's ex? It's definitely been in Eastenders before.

If television has taught us one thing, it is that any abandoned or seemingly unused warehouse will have two conveniently placed swivelly chairs.

Not a lot of chat about 'Enders recently which really highlights how poor it has been in the last week or so.

Last nights episode was particularly poor - just nothing of substance at all.

No, there's really not a lot of note happening at all, so I'm going to list characters I hate in the hope that the Eastenders producers/writers read this and start killing them off.

Mercy

Fatboy's dad

Ronnie

Michael

Ian Beale

Greg (although that's not really hate, that's more a desire to see Tanya get back with Max)

Vanessa (that's absolutely hate, the fucking annoying, plastic haired bitch)

Lauren

Whitney

Janine

Janine's Gran

Carol

Lucy Beale (I know she's not in it at the moment, but it can't be much longer until she's back)

Ben Mitchell (I actually liked the old Ben, but this one seems to be an even worse actor)

Yusef

Afia

No, there's really not a lot of note happening at all, so I'm going to list characters I hate in the hope that the Eastenders producers/writers read this and start killing them off.

Mercy

Fatboy's dad

Ronnie

Michael

Ian Beale

Greg (although that's not really hate, that's more a desire to see Tanya get back with Max)

Lauren

Whitney

Janine

Janine's Gran

Carol

Lucy Beale (I know she's not in it at the moment, but it can't be much longer until she's back)

Ben Mitchell (I actually liked the old Ben, but this one seems to be an even worse actor)

Yusef

Afia

Agree with the above apart from Whitney, she's just starting to look hot again. Vanessa must die. Also add Pat to the list please

Mercy

Fatboy's dad

Ronnie

Michael

Ian Beale

Lauren

Whitney

Janine

Janine's Gran

Carol

Yusef

Afia

As above keep Whitney and also Afia ;)

Although if Zainab wants to f**k off that would brilliant also can't stand big Hev.

Edited by Casagolda

Zainab

Jane

Masood

Michael

Big Mo

Bianca's half cast son - can't remember his name but he really is a poor child actor

Heather

Janine's gran

Denise's sister

Fat Boy

Merci

Merci's gran

Lauren

All those I would get rid off for good if I could.

:blink: I hated him!

Bizarre casting.

But yeah, Eastenders is chronic just now. Agree with all on your list bar Whitney.

Edited by Gall09

Mercy

Fatboy's dad

Ronnie

Michael

Ian Beale

Lauren

Whitney

Janine

Janine's Gran

Carol

Yusef

Afia

I know of one in your list who pops there clogs ;)

I know of one in your list who pops there clogs ;)

So do I.

And I noticed in last nights episode that Michael walked into the minute mart, picked some stuff up and just walked right back out. There was me thinking you had to pay for it. :rolleyes:

And I noticed in last nights episode that Michael walked into the minute mart, picked some stuff up and just walked right back out. There was me thinking you had to pay for it. :rolleyes:

That seems to happen all the time in that shop. Bugs the tits off me.