Eastenders....

I thought the episode on Monday night was pretty gash and especially cheesy with the sunset rising over the buildings as Graneeeee took her last breaths, good effort but for me not good enough. What I did like was Vanessa in her silky pj's and tied back hair - much nicer than her flowing golden locks.

Last night was also not great, Fat Boy's emotional speech and Christian's moody sulking was poor.

Roll on when we find out Graneeee's will was fake and the real one leaves everything to sexy Janine.:wub:

Vanessa (Sponsored by Elnett) does not have flowing locks. She's like Daphne from Scooby Doo. Her hair doesn't bloody move!

Has your boyfriend said he'd shaft Vanessa or something? My old girlfriends used to proper lay into a woman like you do with Vanessa if i'd said i'd bang them!

Has your boyfriend said he'd shaft Vanessa or something? My old girlfriends used to proper lay into a woman like you do with Vanessa if i'd said i'd bang them!

I think that could be true. It would certainly explain why Mrs M has such a problem with the lovely Lynsay in Adams college :P

I think I'd be more concerned about my husband finding out I had a boyfriend. But no, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they'd bang Vanessa. She's just a fucking annoyance. Is pointing out her plastic hair really laying into her though?

I think that could be true. It would certainly explain why Mrs M has such a problem with the lovely Lynsay in Adams college :P

:lol:

Edited by Mrs M

Having just caught up now with the last 3 episodes, I have to ask, who the f**k does Pat Butcher think she is? Not only does she say that she thinks Janine killed her Gran, but that everyone else thinks so too. No one said anything even a little bit like that, and Billy Mitchell even said that he thought Janine was genuine this time. Why is she speaking for everyone? Technically, of course, Janine didn't deliberately kill Barry and neither did she have anything to do with the old Jewish guy dying as far as I remember, so why did Pat feel the need to bring that up? All because Janine was a touch pissed off that Pat was shagging her Dad behind her Mum's back. Cheeky fat bitch.

Having just caught up now with the last 3 episodes, I have to ask, who the f**k does Pat Butcher think she is? Not only does she say that she thinks Janine killed her Gran, but that everyone else thinks so too. No one said anything even a little bit like that, and Billy Mitchell even said that he thought Janine was genuine this time. Why is she speaking for everyone? Technically, of course, Janine didn't deliberately kill Barry and neither did she have anything to do with the old Jewish guy dying as far as I remember, so why did Pat feel the need to bring that up? All because Janine was a touch pissed off that Pat was shagging her Dad behind her Mum's back. Cheeky fat bitch.

Don't hold back or anything :lol: .

Will be interesting to see if tonights episode picks up from Tuesdays and Janine starts a fight in the pub

Don't hold back or anything :lol: .

Will be interesting to see if tonights episode picks up from Tuesdays and Janine starts a fight in the pub

You have to admit Fat Pat has a point. Granneee moves in, sells house, makes will then dies.

You have to admit Fat Pat has a point. Granneee moves in, sells house, makes will then dies.

Ah, but the will gives everything to the cancer nurses, not Janine, so there's not really a motive there. Now, I'm wondering if the will that was at the house is actually legal. When my nan died, my auntie found a will at her house that left my mum out (long story) and put me and my brother and sister in instead. However, it hadn't been witnessed by anyone, so it wasn't legal. We think she'd probably arranged shortly before she died and just hadn't had time to do it. Anyway, because it wasn't legal, my mum got her original share of the house and I wonder if this is what we're going to see in Eastenders. Of course, the will could have been in place since Janine's mum died and be the real thing, but life in Walford is never that cut and dried. Janine won't be made a millionaire out of this, but there'll be something coming to her. We only saw one paragraph after all.

Roll on when we find out Graneeee's will was fake and the real one leaves everything to sexy Janine.:wub:

Ah, but the will gives everything to the cancer nurses, not Janine, so there's not really a motive there. Now, I'm wondering if the will that was at the house is actually legal. When my nan died, my auntie found a will at her house that left my mum out (long story) and put me and my brother and sister in instead. However, it hadn't been witnessed by anyone, so it wasn't legal. We think she'd probably arranged shortly before she died and just hadn't had time to do it. Anyway, because it wasn't legal, my mum got her original share of the house and I wonder if this is what we're going to see in Eastenders. Of course, the will could have been in place since Janine's mum died and be the real thing, but life in Walford is never that cut and dried. Janine won't be made a millionaire out of this, but there'll be something coming to her. We only saw one paragraph after all.

My point exactly.

My point exactly.

With that in mind, what motive is there for Janine to have killed her Gran? All she has to do is show it to Pat and that's her telt. Unless, that's what going to happen when Janine discovers that the will she has there isn't signed...

Vanessa: "I can't get engaged with half an arch and no ring". "I'm not getting engaged with some cheap ring from the High Street". "You can't get engaged with Cava". How much money is Max meant to have? He was practically bankrupt not so long ago. What a snobby cow.

Pat: Huffy old lesbian cow. All that sitting in her bar stool looking like a sick parrot puffing its feathers out and looking down her nose at people. Loved Janine's "Was it a whale with earrings?" question. Pat needs to remember she's far from bloody perfect. It was her that went to prison for running over that girl while drunk.

Ryan: I'm going to let him off what he did because of what Janine did to him. He's also an attractive young man and so can be as much of a dick as he likes.

Christian: Oh, f**k off you annoying old queen. There was only one of you got a kiss off another man, and it wasn't Syed. There was also only one of you snogged a kilted drunk bloke not so long back. Shut your face, you're old, get over it. You tit.

Carol: Will there be a bloke that arrives in the square you won't start making eyes at? Strumpet.

I never, ever thought that Janine would be the good guy in any storyline, but I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

I never, ever thought that Janine would be the good guy in any storyline, but I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

Same here, but she has brought most of it on herself. Thought the 'whale with earrings' was hilarious.

Regarding Carol, what is it men see in her?

Her charming personality - definetly not

Her looks - maybe at one time but her face is starting to resemble a halloween cake

Her wonderful family - no fucking chance

Its a mystery to me

On yersel, Tanya! :D

Loved Vanessa on her hand and knees cleaning the rug. Ha, you scrubber! Also liked Masood's comment, "Marriage, Tam, is a war".

Thought you would've been cheering when Lauren mentioned "The Helmet". :D

On yersel, Tanya! :D

Loved Vanessa on her hand and knees cleaning the rug. Ha, you scrubber! Also liked Masood's comment, "Marriage, Tam, is a war".

I was thinking on yersel, Max

Tanya is far hotter that Vanessa, she kinda looks like a cliche of an attractive woman if that makes sense.

Thought you would've been cheering when Lauren mentioned "The Helmet". :D

Aw, crap, I must have missed that! There was a few really good lines in it tonight actually.

I was thinking on yersel, Max

Tanya is far hotter that Vanessa, she kinda looks like a cliche of an attractive woman if that makes sense.

Agreed. I think that's what annoys me most about Vanessa. There is nothing natural about her whatsoever and it really irritates me. I also get annoyed at that crap fake smile she does where you can see her fang teeth.

I've long wanted Max and Tanya to get back together, although I feel a bit sorry for Greg now. He's a nice bloke and it seems so unfair. I am fully aware of the fact that I need to get out more.

We were seconds away from another "dripping poison into our lives" speech there.

I'm inclined to think that Tamwar needs to grow a pair, but then again, I know that Yusef faked the injuries. Afia needs a boot in the pie anyway though, so disagreeing with her is a default position for me.

Greg's "project management" was a bit uncalled for, as was him announcing to the street that Tanya is ovulating this week. I'm also a bit envious that Tanya can still look do-able wearing Greg's shirt, hair scraped back in the Croydon-facelift and declaring that she's not even sure she can be bothered having a shower.