Eastenders....

I've missed a few weeks of this. What has that Micheal chap been blackmailing that burd from footballers wives with.

He offered to give her some cash toward Jodie's wedding if she could get Eddie and Carol to split up. She ended up bonking Eddie in the "Antiques Emporium" after he'd had an argument with Carol and now Michael is saying that if she doesn't continue to do her part, she'll tell Jodie that Vanessa slept with Eddie for cash.

Well, wonders never cease. Something DID happen. Pat said 'fannying'. :o

That made my Mrs stop posting on Facebook for thirty seconds to rewind it and make sure she had said it so it must have been a momentous moment!!

So one Olubummy (I don't know how you bloody spell it) gets hoofed out the country, but the other one isn't? It's plain which one is going to annoy me the most. Being sisters, you'd think they'd have the same accent, wouldn't you?

She is really going to be annoying - why do they do it???

He offered to give her some cash toward Jodie's wedding if she could get Eddie and Carol to split up. She ended up bonking Eddie in the "Antiques Emporium" after he'd had an argument with Carol and now Michael is saying that if she doesn't continue to do her part, she'll tell Jodie that Vanessa slept with Eddie for cash.

Michael really starting to become a pain in the arse.

I also have to say the miraculous recovery in the boxing ring because Whit whispered 'go on' was one of the worst moments in Eastenders history.:angry:

It was absolutely pathetic and a poor attempt at a twist in the story. If that fight was going to seriously hurt Tyler, they should have just let that happen rather than us think "Oh, blimey. He won! Oh, wait, no, he's going to be brain damaged or something after all". Utter crap. I'd have actually enjoyed seeing the wee fanny get beaten to a pulp anyway, as would a lot of us I'm sure.

Why is eastenders shite at the moment. It's turning into hollyoaks.

Yep, even the "big" storylines have been damp squibs.

Vanessa could easily have lied about having slept with Michael, and if keeping them together and trying to fix the damage done was what she wanted, that's exactly what she should have done. Stupid plastic haired bint.

Whitney needs to have a look at what's staring her in the face. What she's doing to Fatboy is just cruel. He's barely over Mercy and now he's got the Cockney Cock-Tease winding him up.

The cliffhanger ending was bloody annoying too. It's plain that we're not going to discover the blonde piece is Eddie's bit on the side and the wee boy will not be the missing Moon brother, but what will it be? I'm going to go with a sister that's now dead and the boy is in a home of some sort.

Yep, even the "big" storylines have been damp squibs.

Vanessa could easily have lied about having slept with Michael, and if keeping them together and trying to fix the damage done was what she wanted, that's exactly what she should have done. Stupid plastic haired bint.

Whitney needs to have a look at what's staring her in the face. What she's doing to Fatboy is just cruel. He's barely over Mercy and now he's got the Cockney Cock-Tease winding him up.

The cliffhanger ending was bloody annoying too. It's plain that we're not going to discover the blonde piece is Eddie's bit on the side and the wee boy will not be the missing Moon brother, but what will it be? I'm going to go with a sister that's now dead and the boy is in a home of some sort.

I was a bit right!

I missed the last episode. Who is the boy?

edit to add: doesn't matter, I couldn't care less about the Moons. This is pish I'm away to do the dishes.

He is Michael's brother that he never knew he had. He had found a photo of Eddie, some blonde and a young boy when he was a kid and assumed that Eddie had been having an affair. I missed who the blonde was, but the boy was put into a home as a child because of his learning difficulties.

As long as there was no tv quick style cheating.

I read one of those mags once there was heehaw point watching the telly that week.

Absolutely not. I hate spoilers and even if I had read one, I'd not post it on here. Only complete p***ks do that.

I only just caught up with Tuesday's episode last night and hadn't seen too much of Enders recently.

A little bit confused as to why Dazza refused to marry Jodie, especially after leaving it open for it maybe happening in the future?

The slapping was superb though.