Eastenders....

Ben is turning out to be a right wee gay fud.

All of the aggro with Phil and the rest of the Square is all to do with Paddy seeing him winching his non gay friend and he is letting it all happen as he doesn't want to admit to his old man he is bent....

And what is Ian going to do with skanky Mandy, I predict a gruesome Xmas murder.

The actor change in Ben was fucking ridiculous. At least with Lauren they made it look relatively similar :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't think it was possible to hate a child more than the old Ben, nevermind hate the same character more!

Why did they get rid of Lauren?

Seems I'm not the only one who's not been watching for a while. It's probably been about 2 months since I watched it properly. I missed a couple of episodes then they put in about 5 new characters overnight which is incredibly annoying to me. I don't like this Michael Moon character or Vanessa. The couple of episodes I have seen have been total dirdge. Great characters like Max and Phil haven't really been in it (Phil until recently), and Max has disappeared for some reason. Denise's really annoying sister should really leave, as well as Lauren. Phil should really just hit the bottle again, that was funny.

Hahahahahahahafuckingha, Vanessa. Have that, ya bitch!

You really are not a big fan of hers are you?

I have to say the nervous shaking after 'robbing' the gym when she was speaking to Jodie was hilarious.

I will miss David Essex, he was a decent character, the storyline for the next wee while looks set to be Ben(der) and how Phil can come to terms with the fact that his son is gay.

Seems I'm not the only one who's not been watching for a while. It's probably been about 2 months since I watched it properly. I missed a couple of episodes then they put in about 5 new characters overnight which is incredibly annoying to me. I don't like this Michael Moon character or Vanessa. The couple of episodes I have seen have been total dirdge. Great characters like Max and Phil haven't really been in it (Phil until recently), and Max has disappeared for some reason. Denise's really annoying sister should really leave, as well as Lauren. Phil should really just hit the bottle again, that was funny.

Max has left because Lauren and Abi told him to go. He was caught out having an affair with Tanya and everyone was a bit pissed off about it, not least Vanessa who started to trash the house and thus made herself homeless at the same time as being dumped. :D Everyone else is a bit shit, really.

You really are not a big fan of hers are you?

I have to say the nervous shaking after 'robbing' the gym when she was speaking to Jodie was hilarious.

I will miss David Essex, he was a decent character, the storyline for the next wee while looks set to be Ben(der) and how Phil can come to terms with the fact that his son is gay.

She is an absolutely appalling actress and her exit cannot come soon enough. Michael's another one. Acting ability does count for a lot. Like Fraser, I dislike the character of Kim, she's far too loud and grating. However, the actress playing her seems to do that well and for that reason, I can tolerate her. The other pair need to just f**k, off. When they get there, I'd like them to f**k off some more.

I'll miss Eddie Moon. I liked him. His entrance (is he bad? Is he good? Where's the twist in his tale?) annoyed me, but that's because of that "man-with-a-secret" introduction that is so overused in soap operas. Eddie was a decent bloke who wasn't actually dull, and there's just not enough of that in soap.

Edited by Mrs M