Eastenders....

Zainab, quite simply the thickest character ever, in the history of soaps :lol: . Jane and Mas, when they kissed, me and the missus both went ahhhhhhh together. Hope it turns into a relationship, cant have been easy being with that torn faced, easily led Zainab and the he/she fanny Beale

Well this could be the beginning of an interesting storyline. Phil is being pestered by someone leaving photos of a young guy at his home. It just so happens to be the guy that Phil killed when he torched the car lot for Frank a good while back. If this turns out to be Janine behind it, I'll be bloody annoyed. I'm hoping for something dark and explosive here.

I did actually. :lol: I want to give him a cuddle. :(

So where do we go from the doof doofers last night then??

Alfie accepts that Kat is a slapper and doesn't want to know when she shags around and Kat knows how much Alfie loves her and wants to stay with a guy who will turn a blind eye to her romping....

Not sure who is more mental.

So where do we go from the doof doofers last night then??

Alfie accepts that Kat is a slapper and doesn't want to know when she shags around and Kat knows how much Alfie loves her and wants to stay with a guy who will turn a blind eye to her romping....

Not sure who is more mental.

Surley Alfie is the most mental?

It isn't his baby, shes a slut and she isn't even the best looking Slater ( Stacey :wub: )

I have only been watching intermitently recently (my bad) and gather Tanya has stopped her treatments.

Was this for any particular reason?

Her pal, Siobhan, died which seems to have scared her off. Naughty girl told Lauren the other night that she had gone travelling and was doing really well, too. Tut tut.

Moz, Max Branning can do as he pleases. :P