Eastenders....

Zainab married that doctor. Phil still doesn't know who is behind the letters but he did catch Lola trying to get in on the blackmail action and ended up pushing her down some steps. She's alright though and so is the baby.

Crikey, 4 episodes and that's all that happened. Pants.

Excellent, thanks.

Do we know who is behind the Phil black mailing scam?

I will watch on with interest tonight - I agree about having to wait until Xmas Day, even then it will be someone you would never expect for a reason that no-one would ever have guessed in a million years.

Hope Tanya is still kicking about tonight.:wub:

Oooh, wait a goddam minute! I've had an idea, but it'll have to be in a spoiler because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

The Wicks' (as in Simon AND David) are set to make a return with Pat about to pop her clogs over the festive period. Simon has been revealed as being skint and needing money from Pat. Pat is in debt up to her eyeballs and apparently it's "not from the bank" - I forgot that's something else that happened, but it obviously wasn't noteworthy enough to stick in my mind - so she'll be desperate. She knows all about Kevin, about the homeless guy that got killed in the car lot. I think I've found that more plausible theory I was looking for.

Edited by Mrs M

Oooh, wait a goddam minute! I've had an idea, but it'll have to be in a spoiler because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

The Wicks' (as in Simon AND David) are set to make a return with Pat about to pop her clogs over the festive period. Simon has been revealed as being skint and needing money from Pat. Pat is in debt up to her eyeballs and apparently it's "not from the bank" - I forgot that's something else that happened, but it obviously wasn't noteworthy enough to stick in my mind - so she'll be desperate. She knows all about Kevin, about the homeless guy that got killed in the car lot. I think I've found that more plausible theory I was looking for.

It all seems very plausible but not strange enough for the script writers I fear.

It is more likely to be Angie Watts.

Well I watched last nights episode and just reminded myself how dull things have become.

The only thing that will keep me viewing is the thought of Fat Pat snuffing it and eventually finding out who is winding up Phil.

Oh, and the fact that Tanya continues to be on all the time - that is good.

I suspect Max for the Phil thing.

I hear that

Sam Mitchell

has something to do with the blackmailing of Phil.

Other stuff I have heard.....

The Doc kills Zainab and Masood gets the blame. Kat is HIV. Sayeed & Amira become an item again. Tambo is burnt in a fire. Michael kills Janine for her cash. Jack and Roxy get back together.

I hear that

Sam Mitchell

The Doc kills Zainab and Masood gets the blame. Kat is HIV. Sayeed & Amira become an item again. Tambo is burnt in a fire. Michael kills Janine for her cash. Jack and Roxy get back together.

Kat,lol! Least she can only do it once.

I hope who you said about Phil isnt true, they have been shit characters.

I hear that

Sam Mitchell

I also heard that Terence turns out to be Roly & Freda's love child. And that the reason Gengis left was that he's had a homosexual affair with Wellard which damaged his little Willy.

Officially well past giving a f**k about Phil's stalker when they tried making it look like Heather had something to do with it.

Mandy asking Ricky about Sam? As if Ian Beale could have resisted telling her. As for Aiden, she's got a fecking cheek.

Officially well past giving a f**k about Phil's stalker when they tried making it look like Heather had something to do with it.

Mandy asking Ricky about Sam? As if Ian Beale could have resisted telling her. As for Aiden, she's got a fecking cheek.

With the revelation about Ricky being kciked out of Dubai (only we don't know why), I am becoming more convinced on your suspect for the Phil's stalker storyline.

Big Hev and Andrew would make an interesting YouTube romp.

With the revelation about Ricky being kciked out of Dubai (only we don't know why), I am becoming more convinced on your suspect for the Phil's stalker storyline.

Big Hev and Andrew would make an interesting YouTube romp.

Getting naked with a lassie on a beach.

I honestly think its Shirley. Or Carly and/or Deano