Eastenders....

Fucking dreadful piano bar version of the theme at the end there.

Fucking dreadful piano bar version of the theme at the end there.

That was bloody awful.

So, that's her gone and David back. I can't wait until Max and Jack catch up with him. Looking forward to the scraps between him and Derek, too. I might even start to like Derek as a character if a use for him finally surfaces.

Janine and Michael are boring me senseless.

That was bloody awful.

So, that's her gone and David back. I can't wait until Max and Jack catch up with him. Looking forward to the scraps between him and Derek, too. I might even start to like Derek as a character if a use for him finally surfaces.

Janine and Michael are boring me senseless.

derek is a walloper, supposed cockney hardman who is actually a clown of a character, he simply doesnt look or act like the character he is supposed to be

surely the old bat dot is next for the walford grim reaper, oh and i wonder what they will do with ian beale's character now, they must be running out of plotlines for him also, his current one with mandy was just so fucking far fetched it was laughable, and still is

they should just get him and jane back together and they sell the chippy and f**k off somewhere, focus on the two brannings and phil for a wee while longer

derek is a walloper, supposed cockney hardman who is actually a clown of a character, he simply doesnt look or act like the character he is supposed to be

Did you see him squaring up to David? He was lucky if he could look his belly button in the eye. :lol:

Speaking of David's belly, was that not the worst punch you've ever seen?

Did you see him squaring up to David? He was lucky if he could look his belly button in the eye. :lol:

Speaking of David's belly, was that not the worst punch you've ever seen?

the punch was pathetic :lol: some fearful ganster he is

just another supposed shady character put in to keep the whole cockney underworld theme going

Someone explain the feud between these two?

Pat's son was about 4ft bigger than him and looked like he'd have beat the shit out of Derek if he'd wanted to.

Is this the guy who fingered Bianca when he is her father?

He never fingered Bianca. She tried it on with him once when she was drunk and had had an argument with Ricky and he rejected her because he's her Dad. I think months before that though Pat had needed to tell him she was his daughter to prevent such a fingering happening.

The feud is that Derek and Max (and probably Jack as well, although he's a former copper, supposedly upstanding member of the community and all that) kicked the shit out of David when he got Carol up the duff.

I have to say I really enjoyed Pat's episode, her death was very well done and my wife was in bits from the start to the end - by far one of the best ever.

It has also set up a good few storylines for the coming weeks.

R.I.P. Pat.:(

....and Jamie Foreman is the worst actor in the world.

Was thinking today i remember seeing Casualty advertising the up coming series and it was starring David Wicks. So I presume this means that he won't be around Albert Square long due to other commitments. I wonder if wee rubber face manages to bump him off in the next few weeks.

Also I was trying to remember what Beale's beef was with David, Am I right in thinking he impregnated Cindy and one of Beale's kids is David's? Where are his kids at the moment anyway?

....and Jamie Foreman is the worst actor in the world.

Isn't he just? "There's a bus leaving in five minutes, why don't you be under it? What kind of line is that? Was that drinks at Walford Primary?

Was thinking today i remember seeing Casualty advertising the up coming series and it was starring David Wicks. So I presume this means that he won't be around Albert Square long due to other commitments. I wonder if wee rubber face manages to bump him off in the next few weeks.

Also I was trying to remember what Beale's beef was with David, Am I right in thinking he impregnated Cindy and one of Beale's kids is David's? Where are his kids at the moment anyway?

He was Nick Jordan in Holby City when it first started, then disappeared for years until he returned in Casualty. That was a while ago now though, so he's maybe left to return to Eastenders?

David had an affair with Cindy, back in the days where Barry Evans was the man to get things done. David put Cindy in touch with Barry who put her in touch with an awful hitman who tried and failed to kill Ian who just ended up with a nasty graze from the bullet. Cindy and David arranged to run away together, with the kids Stephen, Peter and Lucy, aided by the seedy, guy from the underground Barry. They failed to get Lucy as she was sent from from school being unwell. She managed to get the boys though, but it was only as they were boarding the Eurostar that David revealed he had no intention of running away with Cindy, so she left, broken-hearted without her daughter and without the man she loved. David returned to the square for a while, but once his son, Joe, started wrapping dead cats in foil, he shit a brick and ran away.

Ian, aided by his own criminal henchmen Phil (his then step-dad) and Grant and a detective played by Claire Grogan, went to Spain and got the boys back (also knobbing Claire Grogan while he was there for good measure). Cindy returned to the square determined to regain custody of the boys but later got arrested for the attempted murder and went to prison, where she died giving birth to baby Cindy, who lives in Cornwall with Cindy's mum and sister. That is where Lucy and Peter can now be found, but Lucy is set to return soon played by another actress.

Simon, David's brother and Pat's son that lives in Australia is the father of Stephen "Misunderstood" Beale. Cindy had an affair with him back in her early days on the square. Simon and David are, of course, brothers (sharing Pat as a mother). David and Ian are also brothers (sharing Pete Beale as a father). Simon and Ian are actually cousins, but initially thought they were brothers. When Pat was married to Pete, she had an affair with Pete's brother, Kenny, and he is Simon's father.

Basically, Cindy did love to keep it in the family.

Edit for spelling

Edited by Mrs M

Isn't he just? "There's a bus leaving in five minutes, why don't you be under it? What kind of line is that? Was that drinks at Walford Primary?

He was Nick Jordan in Holby City when it first started, then disappeared for years until he returned in Casualty. That was a while ago now though, so he's maybe left to return to Eastenders?

David had an affair with Cindy, back in the days where Barry Evans was the man to get things done. David put Cindy in touch with Barry who put her in touch with an awful hitman who tried and failed to kill Ian who just ended up with a nasty graze from the bullet. Cindy and David arranged to run away together, with the kids Stephen, Peter and Lucy, aided by the seedy, guy from the underground Barry. They failed to get Lucy as she was sent from from school being unwell. She managed to get the boys though, but it was only as they were boarding the Eurostar that David revealed he had no intention of running away with Cindy, so she left, broken-hearted without her daughter and without the man she loved. David returned to the square for a while, but once his son, Joe, started wrapping dead cats in foil, he shit a brick and ran away.

Ian, aided by his own criminal henchmen Phil (his then step-dad) and Grant and a detective played by Claire Grogan, went to Spain and got the boys back (also knobbing Claire Grogan while he was there for good measure). Cindy returned to the square determined to regain custody of the boys but later got arrested for the attempted murder and went to prison, where she died giving birth to baby Cindy, who lives in Cornwall with Cindy's mum and sister. That is where Lucy and Peter can now be found, but Lucy is set to return soon played by another actress.

Simon, David's brother and Pat's son that lives in Australia is the father of Stephen "Misunderstood" Beale. Cindy had an affair with him back in her early days on the square. Simon and David are, of course, brothers (sharing Pat as a mother). David and Ian are also brothers (sharing Pete Beale as a father). Simon and Ian are actually cousins, but initially thought they were brothers. When Pat was married to Pete, she had an affair with Pete's brother, Kenny, and he is Simon's father.

Basically, Cindy did love to keep it in the family.

Edit for spelling

blink.gif right then, I think I've got all that.

Well I think Eastenders has been very good over the festive period. It's certainly been alot better than Corantion Street. the episodes with Pat have been brilliant.

Im with you Bert!

Ian, aided by his own criminal henchmen Phil (his then step-dad) and Grant and a detective played by Claire Grogan, went to Spain and got the boys back (also knobbing Claire Grogan while he was there for good measure).

And why not.

Well I think Eastenders has been very good over the festive period. It's certainly been alot better than Corantion Street. the episodes with Pat have been brilliant.

I agree.