Eastenders....

Whaattt!!!:o

Personally I think she's an amazing chracter. She's funny but can also do serious. Eastenders would be alot less without Kim.

Her character brings nothing to show, Denise and her clan are long since done.

Ill be honest and say i think her ethinic orgin and tye of character is used to fill a quota.

Personally i would like to see more of the Derek Branning vs Phil Mitchell

Ben Mitchell. Ben Fucking Mitchell? Just f**k off. What a load of crap.

Wait a minute. Was Ben not in the room when Phil got a text from the blackmailer? Was he also not part of the 'stakeout' when the advent calendar got left on the door.

I have to assume there is someone helping out but that person has not been revealed?

Jerry can FFS!

Actually Ace Bhatti (what a name!) has been a great turn as the mad/bad doctor. I'm assuming he's big in Bollywood as he's a good actor.

No good actor appears in The Sarah Jane Mysteries.

Also, what was Kim doing prancing about in the pub last night trying to get off with one of the firework brothers.

I know she didnt know they were involved but has someone not just been killed in her B&B and another (Tumblar) not received serious burns?? Surely she should be showing a little more remorse / respect instead of trying to staisfy those lovely lovely lovely jubblies of hers??

Also, what was Kim doing prancing about in the pub last night trying to get off with one of the firework brothers.

I know she didnt know they were involved but has someone not just been killed in her B&B and another (Tumblar) not received serious burns?? Surely she should be showing a little more remorse / respect instead of trying to staisfy those lovely lovely lovely jubblies of hers??

even worse. The police just received a memory stick of Phil's recording and they don't even get a statement off denise. She spends all day in the pub while the coppers find enough evidence within 24 hours to hold and charge Phil lol

even worse. The police just received a memory stick of Phil's recording and they don't even get a statement off denise. She spends all day in the pub while the coppers find enough evidence within 24 hours to hold and charge Phil lol

It was the coppers reaction to Denise giving him the memory stick I found hilarious as he kind of backed away and never said anything.

How can they even prove the recording is Phil??

And poor Pat seems to have fallen under the weight of her earrings at last.

Pat looks like she could be dead soon and I really couldn't care less. How anyone would pay to have sex with that god knows.

Cushion for pushing.

Perhaps she was a bonnie lassie in her hay day

Some things I noticed from last night's episode:-

1. The Mini Mart not only sells nicotine patches but also pregnancy tests. They were behind Denise next to the fags when she was talking to Patrick.

2. When Denise (again) was talking to Afia, one minute Afia's head scarf was hanging down and the next it was thrown over her shoulder.

3. Janine is sexy as f**k

4. If Kim was insured with my company we would have no qualms about paying out for the fire as long as some nude pictures were provided.

Some things I noticed from last night's episode:-

3. Janine is sexy as f**k

4. If Kim was insured with my company we would have no qualms about paying out for the fire as long as some nude pictures were provided.

:D

Janine is looking nae to bad these days, the money and power gives her even more of foxy look.

and the old battleaxe finally pops her fucking clogs (well nearly)

now if whitney would vanish with lauren for a round the world in 40 years trip, denise and her mob get to f**k, the show may well be a good laugh

get alfie involved a lot more, infact have a full episode of him going to a west ham game, throw in a scrap with a rival firm and we're onto a winner

ffs they are dragging out Pat's death. This will be one of those piano finishes tonight with Pat clutching a picture of Frank Butcher as she takes her last breath.

Janine has a bun in the oven too. That would be one kid I would feel sorry for.

ffs they are dragging out Pat's death. This will be one of those piano finishes tonight with Pat clutching a picture of Frank Butcher as she takes her last breath.

Janine has a bun in the oven too. That would be one kid I would feel sorry for.

David and Simon better fucking turn up