Eastenders....

Good to see Lauren Branning back in it, even if she is only 13.

OMG! You just don't know when to stop do you?!!11 etc.

Anyway, Lauren is tidy, but Peter's better off sowing his oats wi yon Zsa Zsa burd for a while. He'd be waiting forever for Lauren.

That black one looks very aggressive.

Suffice to say she doesn't have a kind face. She also appears to have ginger hair which is a strange choice for a black woman

OMG! You just don't know when to stop do you?!!11 etc.

Anyway, Lauren is tidy, but Peter's better off sowing his oats wi yon Zsa Zsa burd for a while. He'd be waiting forever for Lauren.

Amen to that.

That black one looks very aggressive.

The one on the right appears to be auditioning to take part in a Channel 4 trailer by making a number 4 with his arms...

I have to say that Lauren is top notch compared to Zsa Zsa (the natural blue)!!

Peter's dancing was just as good as Tanwar's last week.

To a romantic novel as well!

Child abuse or no child abuse, yon Whitney is a rum burd. You can imagine her being around twenty-five stone by the time she's 30. She has one of those faces.

In around five years time, that Lauren will be worldclass.

I hope Zainab is involved in some industrial accident caused by Masood's brother. That'd be aces.

You really are a beast Mr. FF <_<:lol:

To a romantic novel as well!

Child abuse or no child abuse, yon Whitney is a rum burd. You can imagine her being around twenty-five stone by the time she's 30. She has one of those faces.

In around five years time, that Lauren will be worldclass.

I hope Zainab is involved in some industrial accident caused by Masood's brother. That'd be aces.

That would be splendid. I hate Zainab with a passion. Not far behind is Tamwar. You're still an ugly, geeky monster with your contacts in, twat.

What are your opinions on the Asian families that come in? I find the writers try too hard with them. I remember when that other Asian family were in a few years back (Tariq & that) - they didn't last long.

What are your opinions on the Asian families that come in? I find the writers try too hard with them. I remember when that other Asian family were in a few years back (Tariq & that) - they didn't last long.

Aye i would probably agree that they try to hard with them. The Ferreira's were shit. We all remember how hilarious Toucan Cars were. :blink:

Didnt one of the ferrerias appear on an episode of only fools and horses? i think it was the guy that played "tariq"?

The tidy burd that was one of them had her paps out in "Is Harry On The Boat?"

Yeah they were shit. I didn't think that blonde bird was in any way decent either. She owned a python did she not?

I've seen Tariq and Ronnie(?) in other shows (Ronnie in a movie I think) since. I'd have thought their acting careers would be over after this.

Whacking off to one of Amira's saucy novels. This new intake of youths looks shit, hopefully they f**k off to their spin-off show pronto, bang Lucy Beale, then leave forever.

As for the Ferreira family, I was actually reading about them on Wikipedia last week - the plan was to have the children kill off the father and bury his corpse, but the actor playing him lost his work's visa and had to be deported back to India. Months of scripts had to be re-written at once and the re-writes gave us such highlights as the over-drawn kidney saga, the neighbour from hell terrorising Ash's burd, and a cab firm with that burd off Family Affairs.

They were fucking shit.

Why do it under the bed??

Surely you would just crack one off, wipe your knob on the jackets and head off??

Always did me no harm....

p.s. All the questions on how to make a curry and you didn't do itlaugh.gif

She had the choice on whether she wanted to put the boy to bed or make dinner, and she chose to make the curry! I'd have been happy doing that! In fairness though, I would have probably given us food poisoning.