Eastenders....

What is the point of Cora at all without Tanya there to give her some relevance?

I agree with you there, think once she had gone and the other daughter/grandson etc were away there wasn't much left for her. Been dipping in and out of this lately, well apart from the scenes with Kush in them lol :)

It's her miserable face I can't stand.

With Stan dead there's really no need for her to be back. Max hates her and there's only Abi left for her there now.

I switched the TV off when I saw it was her. I will watch the rest of last weeks when I get a chance but it pissed me off when I saw her.

Tamwar is pissing me off a bit these days as well - he doesn't seem to have had a half decent storyline for years now.

It's her miserable face I can't stand.

With Stan dead there's really no need for her to be back. Max hates her and there's only Abi left for her there now.

I switched the TV off when I saw it was her. I will watch the rest of last weeks when I get a chance but it pissed me off when I saw her.

Tamwar is pissing me off a bit these days as well - he doesn't seem to have had a half decent storyline for years now.

Agreed re Tamwar. Is he with Nancy now? Also, was there not a storyline a while back where he was a standup comedian in the Vic or did I imagine that?

And a boot in the pie.

Portraying a character who's bi-polar or not, Jean is possibly the most irritating c*nt on TV. Her voice and her hyperactivity are seriously trying.

Certainly trying tonight that's for sure! Trainers are on... Away for a wee run in the pishing rain!!

And a boot in the pie.

Portraying a character who's bi-polar or not, Jean is possibly the most irritating c*nt on TV. Her voice and her hyperactivity are seriously trying.

She makes me out off breath just watching her. I wish she'd sausage surprise herself ti f**k Edited by HairyBawz