Eastenders....

Dont usually watch the show but caught some of the revealing of Lucy's killer (still had to go here to find out who the little shit was) and through that found out that Dot was with Nick when he actually died (tho this is soapland and now Kathy is alive as well despite dying years ago <_< ). The omnibus is on the iPlayer so skipped thru that and watched their scenes together and sure to f**k the focus should have been on them as Dot is the only one who can fucking act. I actually found parts of Eastenders watchable. :eek::blink:

How old is Bobby.

There was a Bobby in a suit too many who came looking for Ian in the first episode?

I really can't remember when Bobby was born! I think he must be around 10 or so now (Edit to add: just checked, he was born in 2003). See, Ian got the snip when Laura was trying to get pregnant. When she discovered she was pregnant, Ian asked her whose baby it was as he'd had the test after the operation and it showed that he was no longer fertile. Obviously, Laura had been up to no good with Gary (in another "whodunnit" type story line). They all assumed Gary was the guilty man but when Bobby was born, he was ill and there was a possibility that he would need a transfusion. Gary said that he'd be waiting with "a pint of my best O+ for him". His bloody type didn't match and the baby turned out to be Ian's. After Laura died and it was discovered that Gary wasn't Bobby's father, Gary turned up at Ian's and dumped the poor boy on him - just for anyone that wondered how the hell Gary had been the one to name Bobby.

I can't remember that in the first episode either! It's on the iPlayer just now though so I'll have to give it a watch at some point.

Edited by Mrs M

Adam Woodyatt carried this whole week I think. He was brilliant the whole way through.

So, what was the point in Peggy's appearance? Why were Jay and Ben meant to be going to Miami and what had they been up to with Lucy? What happened between her and Billy? Why did Billy have those photos? So much still unanswered. When us this story going to end?