Eastenders....

I don't think it will be Bobby, purely for the fact that it is going to be revealed live, and children are unable to work after a certain time, which is why Bobby has yet to appear in any of the live scenes this week.

I'm guessing it's Denise, Cindy or Jane. Whoever it is will be written out for a fairly significant period of time, which is why I don't think it will be Ian. It could well be Peter, but I think the fact that he stormed into the house accusing Jane and Ian might rule him out.

It's Masood. It was round about the time he went off the rails and he started drinking & gambling. Shabz chucked him out saying he was a bad Muslim so he would've been looking for somewhere to stay. That's where Lucy's letting agency comes into it and why Lauren would've had the number. A few months after that Bobby went missing and camped out where she was found and he found him straight away, another month or so either side off that Denise found Lucy's purse and phone in Patricks allotment. When Denise and Masood went to Ian's to tell him, Masood said it wasn't worth going to the police....

Edited by HairyBawz

So I've established that Masood killed Lucy as per my in-depth previous post earlier today. Now tonight's episode will pan out as such; Ian and Jane will be tooing-throwing about who it was then as the program progresses the argument will end up outside, in typical Walford fashion the Vic will empty out to rubber neck the situation. Meanwhile Masood will be settling down while Bobby is upstairs and he'll hear the raised voices, and then he'll run outside to see what all the commotion is about. It's no secret that Maz is very fond off Jane, just as Maz has approached the scene Ian will say to Jane "you killed my daughter/Lucy/etc etc(delete as applicable)" queu the crowds gasps this is where Masood will pipe up to save the woman he loves reputation "it was me, I killed Lucy" doof, doof, doof....