Eastenders....

ETA: How fucking annoying is Dean's voice when he raises it? I remember bursting out laughing a couple months ago when he was crying and yelling for his Mum when Shirley fucked off.

Spot on. I did the exact same during the episode you're talking about.

Wouldn't be an EastEnders stag do without Alfie & Billy being best pals with the young lads.

Brilliant interaction between Kat & Stan. It'll be such a huge loss when he finally leaves us :(.

Phil out of prison already, promising....

Or is he? I assumed when Sharon said that he had other business to see to that he hasn't actually been released and she was playing the big'gun.

Saying that though I imagine he'll be out for the live episodes.

A few observations:

I too think Dean may have raped shabnam. A couple of weeks ago when she was talking to Stacey about the whole Linda/Dean sage Stacey made reference to something happening and shabnam said someone along the lines of "he raped her?" prior to Stacey really saying it. Seemed like an odd observation at the time. Also her strangeness around men.

The whole Roxy/Charlie thing was coming clearly for the last couple of weeks.

I think Peter may have killed Lucy.

And also, Nick the junkie? What?

Nick's always been a heroin addict. I thought he was acting it up for Dot just to get some money out of her this time. Perhaps not then. This does beg the question, where the hell has the money gone that Ronnie gave him?

I'm still sure it's Abi that's killed Lucy. That wee quine's a psycho. Plus, Lauren is not sure she can marry Peter. Why? I don't think she's pregnant with anyone else's baby, we've not seen her with anyone else except Dean and I'm pretty sure we'd have found out about her pregnancy by now if it was Dean's. She can't marry him because her sister killed his sister. I'd quite like that. The sooner we see the back of Abi the better, the torn faced cow.

Edit to add: Stacey's turn around on the Alfie thing was pretty rapid too. She's forgotten that he put her family in danger damn quick.

Edited by Mrs M

Nick's always been a heroin addict. I thought he was acting it up for Dot just to get some money out of her this time. Perhaps not then. This does beg the question, where the hell has the money gone that Ronnie gave him?

I'm still sure it's Abi that's killed Lucy. That wee quine's a psycho. Plus, Lauren is not sure she can marry Peter. Why? I don't think she's pregnant with anyone else's baby, we've not seen her with anyone else except Dean and I'm pretty sure we'd have found out about her pregnancy by now if it was Dean's. She can't marry him because her sister killed his sister. I'd quite like that. The sooner we see the back of Abi the better, the torn faced cow.

Edit to add: Stacey's turn around on the Alfie thing was pretty rapid too. She's forgotten that he put her family in danger damn quick.

Mrs Doyle (or whatever they call her these days) burnt the money in the sink.

Thought Nicks final seen was really well done, don't think anyone is big enough, except maybe Phil, to end the legacy of Nasty Nick, so glad he wasn't murdered. It annoys me that everyone is saying Abi, as she clearly hasn't fucking done it, far too obvious and they wouldn't waste a 10 month storyline on that wee bint. I think its a guy, when Lauren said to Stacey " walking down bridge street, drinking a pint in the Vic" can't see any of the female suspects drinking a pint, but I might be overthinking it.