Eastenders....

Who was the guy at the very start of the episode and who was looking for Ronnie that Phil referred to as "trouble"?

That was his first appearance. They've not used his name yet so I don't know what it is but he's played by Richard Blackwood.

I will be amazed if it is not Cindy Beale. She is lurking in the background with not a lot of focus on her and her motive would have been jealousy of Lucy as Ian adores her and hates Cindy.

NAP!

What does NAP actually stand for?

I reckon it was Cindy.

Cindy is my shout as well. I rekon Phil will tell Ian Cathy is still alive, either that or Grant is coming back for the sole reason of pumping Jane then going back to Portugal. I will lose my shit if the murder was an accident, like some are suggesting with Bobby being the killer, because it wouldn't be murder and it would totally disregard Emmas meeting in the park when she says "its still murder"

I've said it was Abi all along but I now think there have been two many red herrings for it to be her.

My wildcard guess, using no logic whatsoever, is Tamwar. He has just been an irrelevance for about 3 years and seems to potter about without purpose and seems a right weirdo to boot. it would make sense to 1) bring him into a big storyline and 2) use it as an excuse to write him out of the soap. He isn't a suspect and someone on here will probably be able to rule him out, however in the "week of revelations" it would be great if Lucy's murder unraveled a completely unknown storyline in Friday's "explanation" episode.

It won't be Tamwar. He's not involved in any of reveal week in any great way, other than he will be live tweeting the episode - that is, the guy that plays him tweeting as Tamwar, to be clear.

Tamwar couldn't crack a smile never mind someones skull! Edited by sjc