Eastenders....

And Max shoved his fingers down his throat to induce a puke after Bradley fell off the roof.

And Ronnie walked out the minute mart without paying for what she picked up.

Should be a great week, buzzing for it and not afraid to admit it. Will be missing the first 15 mins of PSG v Chelsea tonight!

Reckon it was Bobby Beale that did it. They are making Jane look too suspicious recently but I think she protected Bobby after it happened. Did she not run off shortly after then came back? I think he killed Lucy and Jane moved her body to protect her son.

He's 7/2 at Betfair...

I cant see it being Bobby. The actor playing him has changed recently and with a flashback episode coming up I dont know if that would work as it was the old actor playing him when Lucy died.

The bookies are just fiddling about with the prices to get people thinking. Nancy and Cora both went from 100/1 to 5/1 joint 2nd fav and now both are back at over 100s.

I placed 3 bets a while back - Whitney, Nick and Bryant. Just a bit of fun really, not much point battering money on one person when the suspect list is still wide open.

Lauren's outburst at Stacey about how she'd ruined her family has me convinced it's Abi, who's been my strongest suspect since the beginning. Would also fit in with Ben and Jay's involvement, and Emma implying that Max knew something about what happened.

Anything that gets rid of the little twerp would be a good thing.

Lauren's outburst at Stacey about how she'd ruined her family has me convinced it's Abi, who's been my strongest suspect since the beginning. Would also fit in with Ben and Jay's involvement, and Emma implying that Max knew something about what happened.

Anything that gets rid of the little twerp would be a good thing.

Well that's that buggered.