Eastenders....

What was that all about? I thought the killer was to be named tonight?

The killer won't be named until the live anniversary episode in February. So, clearly, Emma will be dead by Monday.

Hands down, best episode of Eastenders this year.

Heard a lot of people saying it was the best one for a long time but i thought it was a bit of a let down. Saying that somebody would die in the episode and that person stopped breathing for 20 seconds is such a cop-out. it was fairly obvious Ronnie wasn't going to die and it was all a bit corny when she woke up. Also amazed that Emma got hit by the car but nobody gave a f**k about her, and why doesn't she just phone Keeble and say she knows who done it? Probably being a bit too miserable about it but I expected better, Nick and Phil get pass marks in this episode.

gutted, she was a ride.

My husband said the same thing.

It was pretty obvious that something was going to happen to stop her revealing all before February. As soon as Roxy stepped in the car while Emma was typing a text, it was even more obvious it was going to be Roxy that killed her with the car.

Why in the f**k would Yvonne decide to set Phil up just seconds after saying she wouldn't do it? Nick could have killed her son and grandson for f**k sake. Stupid woman.

She was a dreadful character though. So boring she made Abi look quite interesting.

Irrelevant, Abi is such a shite w**k.

I don't think she met the actual killer in the park, probably someone covering for the killer, my new hunch is Cindy hit her killing her, she went to get Ian for help (thats why she knows he wasn't at the restaurant) so got Jane to help her move the body, Lauren found her body outside the flats and panicked that she would get the blame so got Max to help her move the body to the Common, when Cindy and Jane returned and saw that her body was gone she assumed Lucy was just knocked out and had woken up and went home and now believes she didn't actually kill her as her body was found somewhere else, but Jane knows Max and Lauren moved the body and that Cindy is actually guilty.