Eastenders....

I get the feeling this rape storyline's going to drag on for months on end much like Lucy Beale's murder. Sigh!

My prediction is that cause she didn't go straight away to get samples of Dean's spunk taken out of her nobody will end up believing it. Her dress got drenched when her son got out the shower so she'll end up washing that so that's more evidence she can't use.

Danny Dyer will find out and call a few people mugs but then his daughter will reveal that Linda and Dean had kissed and likely they were having an affair.

My prediction is that cause she didn't go straight away to get samples of Dean's spunk taken out of her nobody will end up believing it. Her dress got drenched when her son got out the shower so she'll end up washing that so that's more evidence she can't use.

Danny Dyer will find out and call a few people mugs but then his daughter will reveal that Linda and Dean had kissed and likely they were having an affair.

think this might send danny's character over the edge. could see him maybe start having weird dreams where he sees himself getting done in and this will probably make him hit the charlie and booze and join the chelsea headhunters and head up and down the country boxing c***s to help him deal with his midlife crisis.

I thought Martin Fowler (along with all the other Fowlers) was dead yet he's coming back with a facelift. :blink:

No, no. Just Mark, Pauline and Arthur. Michelle and Martin still very much alive. Sonia's been banging on about how much they've been having relationship troubles for months and Ian's just back from visiting Michelle.

She did! :D

And then she came back. :(

Get the feeling thru all these folk coming back that if i watched an episode it would be filled with the same miserable tossers going thru the same miserable shite as the last time i watched.

Peggy is back as well going by what was posted a page or so ago, thought she had pissed off forever to do her Gala Bingo pish.

Get the feeling thru all these folk coming back that if i watched an episode it would be filled with the same miserable tossers going thru the same miserable shite as the last time i watched.

Peggy is back as well going by what was posted a page or so ago, thought she had pissed off forever to do her Gala Bingo pish.

No she was just in for the one episode.