Eastenders....

I've seen most of the Carry On films and never once did I ever see Babs as being attractive, only as an annoying giggling cow who Sid James or Jim Dale leched over for 90 minutes as she had huge tits - f**k all else, just huge tits.

And your point is?

Initially I thought it was Abi. But I feel she's shown her hand too early. Or maybe that's the point? Showing someone's hand really early in the story and gradually introducing more and more potential suspects to throw you off the scent of a character that was focused on at the start.

Here we go again, Abi the psycho is showing.

I thought Nick was another who had died years ago after failing for the 97th time to kill Dot (shite baddie if you keep failing to kill a 94 year old woman).

Do folk only remain dead in Eastenders when there is a year long wait to find the killer or will Lucy also turn up alive next Easter, probably with Martin Fowler as the father of her baby.

I thought Nick was another who had died years ago after failing for the 97th time to kill Dot (shite baddie if you keep failing to kill a 94 year old woman).

Do folk only remain dead in Eastenders when there is a year long wait to find the killer or will Lucy also turn up alive next Easter, probably with Martin Fowler as the father of her baby.

Well he's certainly not shagging Sonia anyway :lol: