Eastenders....

I'm enjoying it, think the soap has really turned a corner to be honest.

Really? You don't find the shock & outrage at recreational drug use yet "respect" & normality of Phil being a murdering "gangster" a tad unrealistic?

Pointless having most of cast on there phones after Emma called, thought that was scrapping the barrel a bit tbh.

That was one of the most pathetic and stupid sequence of scenes ever in Eastenders.

It was a harkening back to the Kat affair, the "who got Michelle pregnant?" storyline and all the other times they've used the same routine in Eastenders. Much like Ronnie's children's involvement in car accidents (the last one dying), her continual suffering at New Year (her son dying), the Nick-cuts-the-brake-line-and-endangers-his-son routine (his son dying the first time he did it). It looks like it was designed that way, as an homage of sorts to other big Eastenders storylines before the big anniversary episode next month.

Ok, you've made your point. You didn't like it. Why do you keep coming back to read about it then? You seem to be attempting to be a bit edgy all of a sudden. It doesn't suit you.

Sorry Mrs M, I don't mean to be......think it's probably frustration at finding myself watching it again recently.....I need to get back to work!

It's doom & gloom appears to have infected me......I'll add Eastenders to crisps & chocolate as things I've given up.

Won't let happen again folks x

Sorry Mrs M, I don't mean to be......think it's probably frustration at finding myself watching it again recently.....I need to get back to work!

It's doom & gloom appears to have infected me......I'll add Eastenders to crisps & chocolate as things I've given up.

Won't let happen again folks x

Quite right too. :)