Eastenders....

Oh, enough with the Evil Bobby story! Pack the little shit off to boarding school, let Phil have a drunken rant revealing all and get him to Young Offenders, have Peter return and kill him in a seething frenzy. I don't care, just get rid of the wee b*****d and move on!

Last night was the first I'd watched since the New Year, pretty pish. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Abi finding out Ben is gay, which I hope will be as painful and humiliating an experience for her as possible. Ideally Phil blurting it out while reeking of super strength lager.

Phil is stealing the show at the moment with his drunk acting, hilarious. The rest of the story lines are incredibly dour.

Eastenders - the soap where the highlight is watching a man struggling with addiction and heading for death by liver failure

Danielle's dad, that psycho-Ronnie tried to steal from his ugly wife and kids years back because she was obsessed with him and finding the product of their teenage fling: Danielle.

Danielle of course ended up squashed by Janine as soon as Ronnie found out she was her and Joel's long lost kid.

I remember her daughter Danielle and Janine mowing her down but this Joel is a complete blank. If I seen a picture of him it would probably come back to me.

She got back together with Joel (made him leave his wife and kids) after Danielle died. Ronnie was basically trying to replace Danielle because when she told him she wanted a baby (about a week into their "relationship"), he told her that he couldn't have any more children as he'd had a vasectomy. She threw him out on the spot and told him he was no good to her as a jaffa.

Guest The Phoenix

She threw him out on the spot and told him he was no good to her as a jaffa.

Which only goes to prove you can't have your cake and eat it.