Eastenders....

Wasn't Darren because he left the car while it was still running. I freeze framed the screen when the person was driving away (if this means anything I don't know because it could have been some randomer) and it was definately a man. So my shout is Bradley as well.

Wasn't Darren because he left the car while it was still running. I freeze framed the screen when the person was driving away (if this means anything I don't know because it could have been some randomer) and it was definately a man. So my shout is Bradley as well.

Lauren

Does anyone else despise Archie and hope that he dies a slow painful death? He just sits at there in that stool at the end of the bar being sarky and making life difficult for everybody.

For some reason I am starting to lean towards Lauren with regards to whodunnit.

Does anyone know if Max lives or dies btw?

Does anyone else despise Archie and hope that he dies a slow painful death? He just sits at there in that stool at the end of the bar being sarky and making life difficult for everybody.

For some reason I am starting to lean towards Lauren with regards to whodunnit.

Does anyone know if Max lives or dies btw?

I second that.Are we really to believe that Suzie would actually sleep with that auld shriveled faced prune.He's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Lauren looks the favourite.This could be a long shot but what about Max's other arch enemy Shawn Slater? I know he doesn't have a more recent motive but there is a lot of history between the pair.

I second that.Are we really to believe that Suzie would actually sleep with that auld shriveled faced prune.He's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Lauren looks the favourite.This could be a long shot but what about Max's other arch enemy Shawn Slater? I know he doesn't have a more recent motive but there is a lot of history between the pair.

FFS i told you about 2 pages ago that it was Peter beale.

• 1 month later...
BUMP

That Nick Cotton is a pure c**t.

I take it that The Mitchells are going to kill Sean soon since he is being wrote off.

Nick Cotton is my all time favourite badboy character in Walford.I never knew sean was being wrote off. :o i like his ticking timebomb nature though.