Eastenders....

Lyn_Marie - I was talking to a friend about Eastenders with what we were on about in here with the bottles for the baby in the Masood's place - he claimed Muslim women don't feed from the teet. I don't know if this is true or not but could explain why they were there.

Hmm, interesting. I never knew that. She did have a bottle there as well, but I suppose that she could have expressed into it or used it to make up a formula milk. That's my something new learned for the day. Thanks!

Lyn_Marie - I was talking to a friend about Eastenders with what we were on about in here with the bottles for the baby in the Masood's place - he claimed Muslim women don't feed from the teet. I don't know if this is true or not but could explain why they were there.

Hmm, interesting. I never knew that. She did have a bottle there as well, but I suppose that she could have expressed into it or used it to make up a formula milk. That's my something new learned for the day. Thanks!

Probably because its not true.

Probably because its not true.

Yeah, I had a look for it after that and I couldn't find anything. So we're still stuck with an unrealistic character behaviour in Eastenders. Shocking. <_<

My apologies, I was just passing on what i'd been told.

As for last nights episode - why did everyone just agree to let Dot look after Jack? Letting a woman of her age care for one veg is bad enough but two? Jeeze.

It's going to be like Dawn of the Dead soon.

Jim: Urghhhh

Jack: Arggggghhh

Jim: Ahhhhhh

Jack: Uggggggg

You could actually see the enjoyment in his face as he was performing it. I had the mooses round last night making her watch it saying how good it was just before it started. I was so ashamed by the end of it after that performance & all that stuff with Fat Boy.

Yo Blood, innit! - What a c**t.

As for Bent-shot Mitchell, comedy gold.

Liked Lucy's message, subtle as a 10 year old dressed up as a 30 year old New Yorker with both cock and fanny.

Edited by rajpelt

Did you hear him when Zsa Zsa told him she got him three dates? "Yo! Yo! Deal Mista Banka Boo Ya!"

What a mother fucker. I keep thinking about him now.

I turned and asked LM on more than one occasion if she could understand what he was saying. Do some black people talk like that? Obviously ones that live in Central America do, but I'm talking about the ones that haven't set foot out of SE London. If so, why? Is that meant to be cool, having people not understand a word you say?

It just makes me hate them even more.

Did you hear him when Zsa Zsa told him she got him three dates? "Yo! Yo! Deal Mista Banka Boo Ya!"

What a mother fucker. I keep thinking about him now.

If they want realism then surely he should be dealing crack cocaine outside the chippy, going on about blunts and bitches and pistol whip Zsa Zsa.

It was nearly as cringeworthy as when Billie met that girl on the park just before Jack got shot. I can't remember exactly what she said now but it was something like 'Av you got tooled up for tonight?' - it was pathetic coming from a 15 year old scum girl saying that to that pube headed loser.

& by the way - Fat Boy is shagging one of the Sugarbabes in real life.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

It was nearly as cringeworthy as when Billie met that girl on the park just before Jack got shot. I can't remember exactly what she said now but it was something like 'Av you got tooled up for tonight?' - it was pathetic coming from a 15 year old scum girl saying that to that pube headed loser.

& by the way - Fat Boy is shagging one of the Sugarbabes in real life.

I hate him even more now