Eastenders....

I hate fat boy. Why can't you speak normaly twat. Why's he even called fat boy he's not even that fat. All of the new kid/gangsters should just f**k off! They contribute nothing to the show. Expect Zsa Zsa but that's only because she looks good. Ben Mitchell really annoys me too. I've always had doubts he's Phil's son. Is there a more different father and son pairing anywhere?

The Syed and Christian and storyline is starting drag on although hopefully now it will be over and done with and everyone will find out Syed's gay.

Fatboy is described as having "invented all manner of personas since he was seven years old – in an attempt to avoid being his real self. His current and most sustained self-creation is brash wheeler-dealer Fatboy."[3] Norwood expanded on this, saying "when he was in school and the register was being read out and it got to his name it would be 'Chubb!' and all the kids in school would start taking the mickey out of it. What he did was create something even more ridiculous to take away from that. He took the mickey out of himself and took the power away from those that were taking the mickey out of him. [...] For the same reason most kids put on a front, it's to protect himself from the world. He doesn't like his real name so he tried to create something that would get away from that and Fatboy was that creation. The street and the slang stuff is not something that is far away from him, it is still from the area that he lives in. Fatboy was someone he adopted to put a brave face on, to put a mask on himself, to protect Arthur from the world."[7]

Fatboy is described as having "invented all manner of personas since he was seven years old – in an attempt to avoid being his real self. His current and most sustained self-creation is brash wheeler-dealer Fatboy."[3] Norwood expanded on this, saying "when he was in school and the register was being read out and it got to his name it would be 'Chubb!' and all the kids in school would start taking the mickey out of it. What he did was create something even more ridiculous to take away from that. He took the mickey out of himself and took the power away from those that were taking the mickey out of him. [...] For the same reason most kids put on a front, it's to protect himself from the world. He doesn't like his real name so he tried to create something that would get away from that and Fatboy was that creation. The street and the slang stuff is not something that is far away from him, it is still from the area that he lives in. Fatboy was someone he adopted to put a brave face on, to put a mask on himself, to protect Arthur from the world."[7]

They called him Chubb and he didn't like it so he called himself Fatboy. *random tedious w**k* *end*

Syed burning his bridges right, left and centre last night.

Did you see that show on bbc3 afterwards about the build up to them being outed?

I quite like the way they have started this, I remember seeing one a few weeks ago with the story of Lucas murdering Owen.

Did you see that show on bbc3 afterwards about the build up to them being outed?

I quite like the way they have started this, I remember seeing one a few weeks ago with the story of Lucas murdering Owen.

I watched that show, it was pretty entertaining. Getting to hear how the actors feel about the roles they're playing is very interesting, especially the whole Masood family. The young geeky son is my favourite character, and it was pretty good to see when he stood up for Syed, calling him "brave." It's a tough issue to document, homosexuality in a Muslim family, but I think they've done it well.

I wonder if they will document the demise of the Masood's within the non-existant muslim community that is Albert Square.

I'd personally have papa Masood turning to drink and gambling with Patrick and Jim, Fatty Masood gourging on pakora and pies and young Masood also coming out and maybe making a pass on Ian Beale's son.

I wonder if they will document the demise of the Masood's within the non-existant muslim community that is Albert Square.

I'd personally have papa Masood turning to drink and gambling with Patrick and Jim, Fatty Masood gourging on pakora and pies and young Masood also coming out and maybe making a pass on Ian Beale's son.

masood will be chilling to '99 problems'