Eastenders....

post-15201-1274393242859_thumb.jpg----------------->post-15201-12743932868781_thumb.jpg

One's an actress, the other's a fat cow. Can anyone tell which is which?

laugh.gif

post-26709-1274395441955_thumb.jpg

Happy days.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I've never been so excited for a TV programme ever, than I am for tomorrow nights episode, just to see that moaning faced wee deaf brat lying there after getting absolutely owned off his own father.

As the physical part is done and dusted, Phil going on a drinking bender and verbally abusing his son soon would truly be the icing on the cake.

Edited by ChrisyM92

Yes, of course it's fucking fake. A wee bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss eh? It's a SOAP, the story is not really happening in real life. Doh!

How stupid are you ffs.??

Its a documentary based in London thats been running on TV for years !

If you know so much,explain how I managed to have a pint in the Queen Vic when down in London on business this week ??

How stupid are you ffs.??

Its a documentary based in London thats been running on TV for years !

If you know so much,explain how I managed to have a pint in the Queen Vic when down in London on business this week ??

I was the one chatting to you about how it looked just like it did on the telly. Did I leave my copy of the Walford Gazette on the bar?

I was the one chatting to you about how it looked just like it did on the telly. Did I leave my copy of the Walford Gazette on the bar?

I can't believe that,seriously was it you ??

What the hell were the chances of that happening.As the say,small world !

Cheers

I can't believe that,seriously was it you ??

What the hell were the chances of that happening.As the say,small world !

Cheers

Aye, and it's still your round - I'll have one of those Skoe beers next timewink.gif

I might watch it tonight to see who this Ben MItchell lad is

Would be surprised if he's on it tonight as would expect he's been taken of the programme and put into care after his old man belted him on live TV last night

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Also I have not made a dick of myself, I know the settings are real (eg the pubs) but the story is fake. Where did I say the setting is fake? Once again the legend that is bampotto fools one and all.

Haha your so deluded its unreal.

You make a complete noel hunt of yourself again last night, jumping in thinking that I thought Eastenders was real, thanks for taking the bait, amused me.

Once again the legend that is bampotto fools one...himself

Edited by I Support A Pub Team

Haha your a so deluded its unreal.

You make a complete noel hunt of yourself again last night, jumping in thinking that I thought Eastenders was real, thanks for taking the bait, amused me.

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Also I have not made a dick of myself, I know the settings are real (eg the pubs) but the story is fake. Where did I say the setting is fake? Once again the legend that is bampotto fools one and all.

Haha your so deluded its unreal.

Eh think you should both have a reality check here.

Monkeyblair and me were in The Vic this week and Billy Mitchell and Bradleys dad were in the pub.Fact !!