Eastenders....

anyone else think genine (sp) and her boyfriend and their pile of washing up is just filler storyline and they should bump them both off?

Best spelling of Janine i have ever seen.

I agree that it is a pish storyline.

Eastenders needs to get Pat back on the game.

I hate how eastenders just drops storylines and then just total ignores their existance for weeks, like for the last few weeks we saw jack in hospital every night and we saw the muslim family trying to un-gay their son, and now they have just stopped it.

anyone else think genine (sp) and her boyfriend and their pile of washing up is just filler storyline and they should bump them both off?

The attack on Jordan has also seemed to be frittering away this week.

The attack on Jordan has also seemed to be frittering away this week.

good point... and I take it billy and his shit storyline of money problems and sudden influx of kids has just gone away now too?

WHY DOES NO ONE ON THE SQUARE OWN A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE!

I hate how eastenders just drops storylines and then just total ignores their existance for weeks,

Ally Ross, the Sun columnist, printed a list a wee while ago of a lot of the things that have been in Eastenders for a few episodes and have never been seen again. Although i can't find that article, or remember most of them, they included the Queen Vic pool table and the five a side team that lasted about 2 episodes.

They do it quite a lot in Eastenders.

Wheels: "I've got to hand it to you Lucas, this is the most fun i've had in years".

:blink:

I mean, i realise life hasn't exactly dealt him the best hand, but if that "party" is the most fun you've had in years, it's time to just top yourself.

Zoe Lucker, though i don't know if she has any weans, is an utter MILF.

EDIT: Well played Ian Beale. :D

Edited by Gall09

I think Beale is a dick but he was brilliant tonight. Especially his attempts at Fatboys voice laugh.gif

EDIT: Mad Lucas in for a wee dirty ride by the looks of it

who he murders later on

Edited by ChrisyM92

The actors who play Lucy and Ben are getting the bullet. Characters are being kept though. laugh.gif

Aye just read that, what a joke! The character who plays Ben is annoying as f**k, so it's a blessing that he's been replaced, and Ben is being written out it for a while anyway, so they'll just about get away with that, but replacing the actress who plays Lucy with another whilst she's still scripted on the show is sheer madness. Do they think nobody will twig? :lol:

As much as Ben annoys me, I think it was rather harsh to tell a thirteen year old that it was down to 'bad performances' that he's being punted. I hope they worded it better when they told him.

Ben & Lucy Replaced

For the record, I'd like all these new 'young crew' to be killed off rather soon or let them stick to E20 or whatever it's called.

As much as Ben annoys me, I think it was rather harsh to tell a thirteen year old that it was down to 'bad performances' that he's being punted. I hope they worded it better when they told him.

He is a dreadful actor though. As much as it will pain me not to be able to laugh at his performances any more, i totally understand why they're getting rid of him. I expect him to be replaced by a 14 year old hardcase, patter merchant Danny Dyer type. A "real Mitchell" if you will. :rolleyes:

Hadn't heard anything about Lucy Beale's off-screen antics though. :unsure:

Incase you don't know, Eastenders has been re-scheduled a few times in the next month. Several hour long episodes and a few episodes on a Wednesday night, due to the night time world cup games that the BBC are covering.

eastenders is starting to piss me off, the whole ben thing is turning shite with jordan wanting to change his statement, more of billie (annoying shite actor) and his ugly girlfriend and mental mum not getting on. At least pat and peggys sexlives are not in the storyline, seeing pat coming downstairs all flushed after shagging that 2 timer guy, nearly made me sick sad.gif

this max shagging the married maw of darrens bird storyline is gash too... in what mad world would a hot blonde walk into a shite hole and instantly want to shag someone who manages to be both bald And ginger!sad.gif

I like how they just dumped the exciting gay muslim storyline after pushing it for weeks and weeks.... then fucking cop out by introducing a gay converter and just ending it.

Eastenders is falling behind corrie with it's dodgy storyline coincidence right now, and anytime heather comes on the screen viewing figures must surely drophuh.gif

No wonder they are replacing Ben the wee guy is a fucking horrid actor. What was that wee bent face all about there when Dad of the Year stated he was proud of him?

Lucas is a proper fruit like. Good actor.