Eastenders....

it will be beal who is doing the bullying, I want to see the ginger nugget take a brick and wrap it round phils head, I also would like to see phil go back on the drink.

this whole shit storyline with stacy and her cuntish maw and her kid is getting boring already, I want to see Lucas kill the slater family, I saw that peggy filmed her last scene yesterday and that is her finished on the square now, which is good as I can finally eat my dinner at 7:30 without the risk of seeing her and pat talking about shagging each others husbands.

All I need is heather to be bumped off! It was good how when christian was handing out the chips in the pub heather came downstairs from bens party to get some laugh.gif she's do anything for chips.... wonder if bens been shagged yet

As much as I can't stand Ben, I actually felt a bit sorry for him at the end there. He is so much out of his depth in that place it's unreal.

Really? I fucking laughed at the wee c**t.

How has no-one mentioned Wheels exit from the show!!??

It was superb, the only thing which would have made it better would have been if Libby's slap had knocked him out of his chair and under the wheels of Fat Boys ice cream van.

It was fucking quality.

How has no-one mentioned Wheels exit from the show!!??

It was superb, the only thing which would have made it better would have been if Libby's slap had knocked him out of his chair and under the wheels of Fat Boys ice cream van.

It was fucking quality.

Agreed, I watched on sky plus about 2am and started absolutely pishing myself, undoubtedly one of the funniest things in the soap this year.

I actually freaked out when Ronnie was walking upstairs and you could hear Archie shouting "Veronica, VERONICA". Actually thought it was him in that living room :lol:

D'oh.

Agreed, I watched on sky plus about 2am and started absolutely pishing myself, undoubtedly one of the funniest things in the soap this year.

I actually freaked out when Ronnie was walking upstairs and you could hear Archie shouting "Veronica, VERONICA". Actually thought it was him in that living room :lol:

D'oh.

Aye, I thought for a second we were going to see Ronnie descend into madness and schizophrenia, but then we've already got Jean, Becca and Stacey in the square and 3 nutters is enough for any soap.

Yet again no Ian Beale tonight, Was pretty dissappointed with tonights episode I'm sick of the 'Ronnie's mental' storyline.

Still, the gay storyline is keeping it worth watching

lots happening on incest square, Ronnie getting it from her dad, reminds me of when Kat Slater told big charlie that his brother used to give her some as well! Hard to belive that roxi and peggy don't belive ronnie, why would she lie about that? makes no sense she has nothing t gain from it... huh.gif

I sky plused the 10pm repeat (I was at the football and forgot to record the half 7 one). Went through to watch it about 12:20 and I'm just back now. Had no idea it was an hour long episode!

Agree that Roxy and Peggy are absolute morons for not believing Ronnie. If I was her, I'd of got up and lumped shite out both of them for thinking I'm lying about something so vicous.

Disappointed that there was nothing in Ben's borstal. I certainly wouldn't of minded him getting bullied, again.

Hilarious when Dot sussed Jim for drinking in Trina's death cage. Good on Patrick for showing everyone who's boss.

DI DI DI DI, PATRICK TRUEMAN, DI DI DI DI.

Anyone else think Denise isn't deid?

We were saying that the day she disappeared. Something doesn't seem quite right about it.

Aye defo! I think it could've been that burd that Lucas met in that club who was fished out the canal and not Denise.

Was she not identified (albeit by Lucas) and surely they could not go for that storyline?

I have still got to watch last nights episode but fear I may have spoilt it by reading this thread.

Only time will tell if we're right. Digital Spy has given something away, but I'm not going to divulge what - adding a spoiler link only makes people tempted to click it when they don't really want to and there's always the chance that it's wrong anyway.

Only time will tell if we're right. Digital Spy has given something away, but I'm not going to divulge what - adding a spoiler link only makes people tempted to click it when they don't really want to and there's always the chance that it's wrong anyway.

Get it posted!! Let the people decide if they can avoid temptation....