The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Stingray was a daft twat.

My favourite days were either the house of trouser days or when Tad & Paul lived with Harold & Madge.

Never said he wasn't. Just saying that the current decline started at the same time as his departure.

The phone thing at the end there was quite creepy, I would brick it if someone did that to me. It's given me some ideas if someone starts getting on my tits :P

I've missed the last few days. What was this?

I've missed the last few days. What was this?

Donna was crank-calling her mum, making her believe it was a dangerous stalker that was victimising her, along with threatening letters etc. All she did was breathe down the phone and say "you're finished". Quite creepy.

What happened in today's episode lads? I fell asleep at the start of it (sounds about right actually, I'm surprised it hasn't happened before) and woke up during the Simpsons. I probably won't have missed much. More pointless characters, boring storylines and that new chinese girl opening her mouth and saying things no one is listening to? I can't get demand 5 so I can't watch it there.

Guest SavotheGreat
What happened in today's episode lads? I fell asleep at the start of it (sounds about right actually, I'm surprised it hasn't happened before) and woke up during the Simpsons. I probably won't have missed much. More pointless characters, boring storylines and that new chinese girl opening her mouth and saying things no one is listening to? I can't get demand 5 so I can't watch it there.

Donna left home and her Mum (cannae mind her name) looked all upset about it. This is clearly a sign that a corner has been turned, Neighbours style. Donna's Mum, MINLF as she's known, will evolve into the evangelical, Mother-reborn, right at the point where Donna has given up on her. It's 'scriptwriting for part-time janitors/writers fuelled by fosters and a desire to create the most obvious, inane fucking stories with hot Australian actresses for dummies'.

That Chinese girl deserves a...she deserves...she should...she is such a...she just gives me...just write in the fucking plane crash, FFS.

I fell asleep at the start of it (sounds about right actually, I'm surprised it hasn't happened before) and woke up during the Simpsons.

Do you have mystical powers of channel changing while asleep?

That Chinese girl deserves a...she deserves...she should...she is such a...she just gives me...just write in the fucking plane crash, FFS.

I know.

I'm even raging that it's her Donna has her lesbo clinch with. It should be with her mum.

They just had to play that fucking song one last time didn't they <_<.

I know!

"I've been working on something" The same fucking song i sang near enough every day when i was with you in Australia.

Oh, how heartwarming. <_<

Loving the Arsenal flag in the background just to try and prove she's in London though.

It probably belongs to the guy that proceeds to shag her senseless after making the video.

I know!

"I've been working on something" The same fucking song i sang near enough every day when i was with you in Australia.

Oh, how heartwarming. <_<

I nearly put my foot through the screen at that point. Yet more cringeworthiness from Neighbours. Why is Ty still there? All he does is go on about that stupid bint. Just f**k off you nausiating little weed. Wtf was Bridget all about at the hospital?

"What are you all doing here anyway? It's family only!"

Then what are you doing here 'Didge', you aren't family! You don't even want to keep his baby FFS. She's another one who deserves a kick in the pie.

Didge regarding marriage; "It's the whole patriarchal thing. Women as mans possession"

AAAAAAARGGHHHHH!!!

I hate her.

Don't worry friend, i've just had it confirmed with my own eyes that Didge dies. That's right, dies and not just leaves so she can never come back. I don't care that I didn't use a spoiler either. Everyone deserves to know and it may get people back watching Neighbours.

Don't worry friend, i've just had it confirmed with my own eyes that Didge dies. That's right, dies and not just leaves so she can never come back. I don't care that I didn't use a spoiler either. Everyone deserves to know and it may get people back watching Neighbours.

:D Let me guess, during childbirth? Cos that isn't predictable at all is it? And Declan is left to raise the baby by himself? Probably a good thing considering she wanted to have it adopted. But thank christ she's going.

:D Let me guess, during childbirth? Cos that isn't predictable at all is it? And Declan is left to raise the baby by himself? Probably a good thing considering she wanted to have it adopted. But thank christ she's going.

Not during childbirth! :lol: