The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

I haven't been watching for a few weeks but the three Ramsay kids are serious competition for bridget, especially the boy. He looks like a sex offender. No doubt Susan will adopt them the mad bint that she is.

The Ramsay blokes hair reminds me of the dude that plays for everton. :lol:

With a bit of TLC, the older one (Katie I think?) has some potential in my view. If only she would smile.

I have seen her in something and I can't think what it is,anyone got any idea's?

Agreed about that w****r Ramsey boy. What a dick head. I was saying to my housemate i'm seriously considering re-jigging my Neighbours order of hate.

Zeke - Really got on my tits when his voice was breaking. When all of a sudden he became hard as nails for learning some martial art? Then he was that Lost Boy c**t.

Zeke's Bird - Lets Zeke put her dick in him. Ugly as sin. Googly eyes. Acted like a twat when she first arrived, tripping over bags and stuff - what was that all about?

Ramsey Boy - Pube headed w****r. Your mum is dead - get over it. Hates the world and I think the world hates him.

Didge - BITCH. I HATE YOU.

Now i'm seething after writing that I think the order goes

Didge

Ramsey Boy

Zeke

Zeke's bird

There's very, very little between them all now though.

Edit to add that I would finger oldest Ramsey girl.

That's a lot of hate. Can I ask,why you bother watching it if you hate them so much? :P

That's a lot of hate. Can I ask,why you bother watching it if you hate them so much? :P

Donna!

Just read my rage back then - spot the 'deliberate' mistake in my description of Zeke's Bird (who I now recall being called Sunny?)

Donna!

Just read my rage back then - spot the 'deliberate' mistake in my description of Zeke's Bird (who I now recall being called Sunny?)

:lol:

I hate Ringo but Sunny will eclipse him soon. A totally pointless character.

I was hoping Dan would call her dad and she would go back to Korea pronto!

Is it me or is she googly eyed? I appreciate she's Korean and they have *different* eyes to the likes of ours but I mean actually cross eyed?

*I spend a good couple of minutes trying to think of a word for what I was going to use before I got accused of some sort of racism which is not what i'm trying to be.

P.S. I want to finger Donna so bad. She's actually beginning to annoy me a bit but I forgive her so far.

This storyline involving Susan having Libby and Dans child is a joke and slightly disturbing. She must be nearly 60. The writers should be focussing on getting Donna in a bikini as much as possible rather than getting grannies knocked up.

And she should be fingering herself when in the bikini.

Agreed about that w****r Ramsey boy. What a dick head. I was saying to my housemate i'm seriously considering re-jigging my Neighbours order of hate.

Zeke - Really got on my tits when his voice was breaking. When all of a sudden he became hard as nails for learning some martial art? Then he was that Lost Boy c**t.

Zeke's Bird - Lets Zeke put her dick in him. Ugly as sin. Googly eyes. Acted like a twat when she first arrived, tripping over bags and stuff - what was that all about?

Ramsey Boy - Pube headed w****r. Your mum is dead - get over it. Hates the world and I think the world hates him.

Didge - BITCH. I HATE YOU.

Now i'm seething after writing that I think the order goes

Didge

Ramsey Boy

Zeke

Zeke's bird

There's very, very little between them all now though.

Edit to add that I would finger oldest Ramsey girl.

That is just a brilliant post. Although I still don't see why all the hatred for Didge.

I hate Ringo but Sunny will eclipse him soon. A totally pointless character.

There is just absolutely no reason for him to be there any more his family have all fucked off and so should he. It's the same with that annoying little dick Mickey his parents moved away yet he came back what the f**k is that about?

There is just absolutely no reason for him to be there any more his family have all fucked off and so should he. It's the same with that annoying little dick Mickey his parents moved away yet he came back what the f**k is that about?

Yes - i'd happily cut him with a blade if he ever gestured at me like he does at the opening credits when on that carousel.

Mickey would probably be at the top of my 'Band B c**t List' - obviously the previously mentioned four are in Band A.

Band B would consist of Mickey, Fat f**k Steve, Declan and you may be surprised by this one but Toadie has crept to the bottom of the B Band. This is for the fact he is everyone's lawyer on the street but never seems to be at work. When he tried giving that copper shit round at that Ramsey house. Idiot.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

Is it me or is she googly eyed? I appreciate she's Korean and they have *different* eyes to the likes of ours but I mean actually cross eyed?

*I spend a good couple of minutes trying to think of a word for what I was going to use before I got accused of some sort of racism which is not what i'm trying to be.

P.S. I want to finger Donna so bad. She's actually beginning to annoy me a bit but I forgive her so far.

They should get the Korean/Japanese girl from Chuck in neighbours. :P

This storyline involving Susan having Libby and Dans child is a joke and slightly disturbing. She must be nearly 60. The writers should be focussing on getting Donna in a bikini as much as possible rather than getting grannies knocked up.

Does it make it any less disgusting that Libby's best mate said she would do it for them?

Definitely something up with that Korean girls eyes.Reminds me of a guy that I went to school with who would look about 4 feet to the left of you when he was in conversation .

Think the medical term is "Horrible big boggle eyed freak" .

On the plus side ...Libby is looking great these days.

Definitely something up with that Korean girls eyes.Reminds me of a guy that I went to school with who would look about 4 feet to the left of you when he was in conversation .

Think the medical term is "Horrible big boggle eyed freak" .

On the plus side ...Libby is looking great these days.

I've never really seen the attraction of Libby myself. Which brings me onto another sham subject - when they changed the actress who played her. Alright, she was in a pretty big story line at the time but to replace her for about 5 weeks? Madness!!

Did owt good happen last night? I missed it. Donna didn't finger herself in the bikini did she?

I've got to be honset, although I still watch it on a daily basis.... the storylines these days are absolutely horrendous. And Sunny has got to be the most annoying and pointless f***ing character I've ever come accross. It actually infuriates me every time she comes on the screen.

She's hilariously ugly and just an all round pathetic character. You would never guess she was only brought in as Neighbours was accused of being "too white". Hopefully that's her gone now, I think we've all been through enough of her shite.

And for cryin out loud bring in some new talent - perhaps a new love interest for Dr K?

I've got to be honset, although I still watch it on a daily basis.... the storylines these days are absolutely horrendous. And Sunny has got to be the most annoying and pointless f***ing character I've ever come accross. It actually infuriates me every time she comes on the screen.

She's hilariously ugly and just an all round pathetic character. You would never guess she was only brought in as Neighbours was accused of being "too white". Hopefully that's her gone now, I think we've all been through enough of her shite.

And for cryin out loud bring in some new talent - perhaps a new love interest for Dr K?

The Doc does have a remarkable record with fit bitches. Maybe you'll get your wish if Susan has a baby in her belly he might be tempted for a new bit of skirt?

The Doc does have a remarkable record with fit bitches. Maybe you'll get your wish if Susan has a baby in her belly he might be tempted for a new bit of skirt?

The Doc is a legend. Quote from his wikipedia page

"Though a former GP, Karl seemed to be trained in every field of medicine possible, as he has been directly involved with every aspect of any medical problem to happen in Erinsborough since his arrival, including mental health problems and births. He is currently the only doctor employed at Erinsborough Hospital and consequently has to work 24 hours a day, severely restricting his opportunities to get 'in amongst' the local talent."