One F In Falkirk Website

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
It was something that needed to be said. Well done :D

Did it really need to be said?

Not that Im bothered about the comments or anything,

infact some of them are valid, but surely the best way to resolve such problems is to get involved rather than sit on the side and point and moan.

Guest Bairns-r-us
Much more fun in being a boo boy. I've always been a foreman not a workie :D

Blackballed from One F, Bairnmail and P & B, what a record. :lol:

infact some of them are valid, but surely the best way to resolve such problems is to get involved rather than sit on the side and point and moan.

You need to add a snipers' forum for certain people :lol:

Because, its hard enough to get a valid response from some of the people that frequent the site without getting a smarmy arsed comment back when you do actually post something negative about the site when on it.

I wanted to bring the subject up on here before, but thought it wasnt the right place.

As I have said before, the site could be a great vehicle for Falkirk fans, but it has been hijacked by weans and numpties. If they were weeded out it would be so much better.

Got it out my system now, I feel better for it. ;)

i think the number of replies on the post shows that it did. It was a post that would have been regarded as nonsense if nobody else felt similarly.

i was well aware that there are many fans who post on both sites so i new that the point would be picked up on by OneF memebers.

As bairnagain posted, if i'd attempted to post it on OneF then i dont think it would really have worked!? ;)

Guest Bairns-r-us
I've been Bairnmails biggest critic and agree with what you say, I posted a few messages and got blanked because I wasn't part of the intelligentsia clique,

Added to your warning last week on One F for the use of bad language.

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
I didn't get a warning on One F, Some Mods realise humour when they read it. :D

Not a mod anymore, but it was genuinely funny and there was no reason for moderation

If a post proved my point about the intelectual elite that think they represent Falkirk FC then it is this one. :(

DB.... intellectual elite..... nope, still not seeing that one i'm afraid. :P

And if by not finding crappy jokes about Fifers in every single fu'cking issue funny I appear to consider myself 'intellectually superior', then i'll take that tag. :lol:

Maybe it's time for the fanzine to get adapt to new technology. I enjoy reading large articles about the progress of the stadium etc but this info can easily be read on boards like this and One F. They could feature classic matches and particular incidents that have gone down in history (Baptie's amnesia would be a good read).

I reckon the fanzine should move away from informing us and get back to entertaining us.

If you are not happy about the fanzine or there is something you would like to see then don't they ask you to send stuff in? If that doesn't work and you're still not happy then who says there has to be only one fanzine?

Guest Bairns-r-us
DB.... intellectual elite..... nope, still not seeing that one i'm afraid. :P

And if by not finding crappy jokes about Fifers in every single fu'cking issue funny I appear to consider myself 'intellectually superior', then i'll take that tag. :lol:

And there were no jokes / references to Fifers in Rupert's Roar. :blink:

Read the edition that came out on Saturday and didn't find one single joke about Fifers but dont let facts get in the way of petty and ill informed digs. :P

As Thunder Monkey says, send in the material you want to see published or revive Rupert's Roar, or just contunue being a do nothing, negative, moaning old fart. :)

And there were no jokes / references to Fifers in Rupert's Roar. :blink:

Read the edition that came out on Saturday and didn't find one single joke about Fifers but dont let facts get in the way of petty and ill informed digs. :P

As Thunder Monkey says, send in the material you want to see published or revive Rupert's Roar, or just contunue being a do nothing, negative, moaning old fart. :)

According to your logic, all because i don't create or contribute to the fanzine then i have no right to criticise? :blink:

For what it's worth, i have in the past contributed to the match-day programme. I have also leafletted on the clubs behalf etc.

I haven't seen the latest issue of One F, but am basing my comments on the previous ones. If it has changed direction and quit making the crappy Fifer jokes then it's a step in the right direction.

Archived