One F In Falkirk Website

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are missing you BB ;)

Good! I am very busy playing a vital role in our democratic process you know :P:D

savage do you mean straiton at edinburgh? i used to live in Liberton and couldn't get it there or anywhere else in embra for that matter.

) The Partick fans seem to be hanging together on ptfc.net although a crack has appeared over the Bell's cup game against Albion Rovers. I reckon they'll be at each others throats by 4.45 on Saturday :ph34r:

I've got that fuckin' bang on! :lol::lol:

Sorry, fairly ambigious there. In the sense, why is the forum locked?

Is this why we've been infiltrated by Bairns here?

Indeed there are many things wrong! :lol:

however in this instance you've simply gone to the wrong place!

The forum got moved and for various technical reasons I know nothing about the old form is still available.

try here

There seems to have been a bit of a crossover between one-f and here as through various "discussions" :lol::lol::lol: Folk will enevitable see what the grass is like on the other side.Much the same as blueheaven and black and white army.

One f has went through/going through a transitional period at the moment ;):ph34r:

There seems to have been a bit of a crossover between one-f and here as through various "discussions" :lol::lol::lol: Folk will enevitable see what the grass is like on the other side.Much the same as blueheaven and black and white army.

One f has went through/going through a transitional period at the moment ;):ph34r:

Not to mention your yellow card for using an alias :o

Fuxake some people on here should be banned for life if the same rules applied.

Not me off course, I am lillywhite :angel

It seems to have gone mental in my absence on One F though, what the hell has been happening :blink:

some of us were errrr winding up a poster by pretending to be Jesus and the Virgin Mary.He took it the wrong way and all hell broke loose.The new mod seems to have sorted it out so its not been too bad.

I think it actuallly helped folk blow off steam and the forum seems a little better now. ;)

Archived