One F In Falkirk Website

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps if the club had an online shop and a members section, you'd get a access to lot of e-mail addresses and could direct fans to the website that way. :)

See me, I'm full of good ideas, just a pity I'm a lazy sod. :D

In the pipeline :D

Not a members section as such, no way we're going down the registration route, it drives people away. There may be a subscription email service though. ;)

Just keep posting them as I tend to forget to look at the official site unless prompted. At least it is worth reading these days unlike it used to be. I got out the habit of looking ;)

Nope, sorry. My rattle is right out the pram. :D

You can stick your "elitist" :P bairnmail. :lol:

In fact, now that I think about it, by not posting when there is news, it will probably mean there are even more hits. Rather than knowing when to go to the site, people will visit at more regular intervals. :D

You can have the existing site and a members section with streamed audio from the FFC Radio show, (I can't get that unless I drive to Asda nowadays), Compos and extra info and charge £10 a year.

I'm pushing for the audio thing, (mainly because I can't get the show either ;) )

Keep the suggestions coming Olaf ;)

One step at at time, its getting there Olaf. At least there is news now.

I still want my online shop though. :D

Imagine if if non season ticket holders could buy their tickets on line as well instead of having to go through the chaos at the stadium.

By God, we could become a fan friendly club again :o

Do you actually read the website ya grumpy f'k?

Both online shop, and online ticket purchasing has been mentioned recently. :rolleyes:

I know for a fact you get it in Dullatur and in Cumbernauld Town Center.

I need to take off the RDS and Manually tune the Radio.

you used to be able to get centralfm in big city banton if you held the aerial in a centre way! that was about 10 years ago though mind!

Archived