Rooney Arrives At Man U's Training Ground...

Guest BullyWee1878

I wonder who, if anyone, the Blues will get in to replace him.

Earnshaw was mentioned, but has signed for teh Baggies. Beattie was also talked about, apparently £7m will bag him.

Guest BullyWee1878
According to Talk Sport this morning he underwent his medical in Preston yesterday afternoon though. Paul Stretford is at it again. :rolleyes:

Everton will make a move for Carlton Cole if they have any brains

I dont think they would be able to get Carlton Cole as he has signed the one year loan deal and I dont think they can break that deal.

They should go for Aruna Dindane at Anderlecht - A lot of Premiership teams have looked at him this summer and I dont know how no-one has signed him he has got everything in his game and its only a matter of time before he signs for someone big...

How about no one, the transfer window is all but closed! They have been playing well without him anyway and he hardly scored bucket loads of goals!

My flat mate is a season ticket holder at goodison (though he doesnt get to go much now being up here) and he has a massive 4ft by 2ft poster of rooney in his bedroom :lol: Wonder where that will be going when he gets back form his mapping project!

Rooney is going to be some player with Man U !!

All the chances he,s going to get, being involved day in day out with world class players, he,s going to come on in leaps and bounds once he gets settled in, probably be next season before we see anything like his true capabilities, exciting though :D

Guest AyrDelighted

My flat mate is a season ticket holder at goodison (though he doesnt get to go much now being up here) and he has a massive 4ft by 2ft poster of rooney in his bedroom :lol:

Is that an 'actual size' poster of his head? :blink:

Guest Qp_Fan

Waste of money.If they have £.25 million to spend on a striker there is Saviola and a few guys from England like Yakubu.

I'm convinced part of the reason Man U are signing Rooney is to limit damage done against them by him. Same could have been said for Saha, and Smith - if Leeds were in the Premiership that is ;)

They now have:

Van Nistelrooy

Smith

Saha

Probably Rooney

and other strikers I cannae f'kin remember.

Is he going to play a 2-2-6? :blink:

Guest John McVeigh
I'm convinced part of the reason Man U are signing Rooney is to limit damage done against them by him. Same could have been said for Saha, and Smith - if Leeds were in the Premiership that is ;)

They now have:

Van Nistelrooy

Smith

Saha

Probably Rooney

and other strikers I cannae f'kin remember.

Is he going to play a 2-2-6? :blink:

no there's only the four. two credible players for each position.

See Chelsea

Aye Forlan has left and Solskjaer is crocked for the season.

It's in midfield though that Man Utd need to strengthen - Kelberson and Djemba Djamba are pash, Keane is getting on and does anyone REALLY think that Miller is Man U class?

Guest Bhoys67
Aye Forlan has left and Solskjaer is crocked for the season.

It's in midfield though that Man Utd need to strengthen - Kelberson and Djemba Djamba are pash, Keane is getting on and does anyone REALLY think that Miller is Man U class?

I was telling people that Miller would find it hard to get a playing position at United,

and now with the major deal utd has with Rooney, Utd just might ship Miller of

to the Championship league like i predicted when he left Celtic. Time will tell.

Miller's a good player, too good for Celtic but probably not ready for Man United. They'll probably platoon him with Fletcher wide right.

I find it strange that an injured player can pass a medical, but judging by the recent record of OF players, I shouldn't really be surprised.

Guest erseofthebank

i cant decide if i think he will do well or not, bearing in mind he hasnt bagged 20 goals at pro club level yet, we only seen the best of him in euro 2004 and well now that he has done that the next best thing a 'truly great player' could do is give a consistent level performances at old trafford, not sure if he will though.

Theres 2 good articles on This Link and This link as well

both got very good valid points.

Archived