Murray Desperate To Sell

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seems donald muir, the supposed Lloyds debt collector, is paid by MIH

:D

Aye thats right :huh: , Murrays paying him because it prevents the bank from saying that Rangers are in administration, simple as that , or is it just an amazing coincidence that after 20 years in charge of Rangers and MIHs Murray suddenly decided to get some"outside advice" on running his empire? and another amazing coincidence that 7 days after Muir was appointed Smith gaffed that "the banks where running things" :o .... :lol: keep your head in the sand mate your doing fine. :)

• 5 years later...

I don't think either of the Old Firm have a financial attraction to anyone due to the league they play in, it's ridiculous to think that anyone would buy a club nowadays to make any kind of profit, because it's very near impossible to do so.

Maybe david murray should give mike ashley a phone regarding a club swap wink.gif

be a good TV show! laugh.gif

Funny how these things work out, seeing as Ashley now controls the club and effectively owns the key fixed assets!

Who's presenting the show? Needs to be someone Rangers minded, with some TV experience. I hear McCoist is available.

Murray paid something like £6-8 million for Rangers...how much are the worth now? Not a bad investment.

A single, miserable pound, as it turned out.

I think the figure is somewhere between 50 and 60 million...even at that if selling he would still make money.

Murray would sell it to Paul Dick and Harry if they had the money.

He also only bought Rangers for a couple of million. He is looking for at least £70m to leave.

As for the article, it's out-of-date, it's facts aren't even fact, and Murray is turning profit off his businesses.

David-Murray-Craig-Whyte.jpg

Archived