5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

1. I'm doing my dissertation on how the media treat black athletes, compared to white athletes

2. Going to Thistle games is as much about meeting my friends, as it is watching the game

3. I'll quite often be the one to make the effort to have conversations with the outsiders in whatever group of people I'm with, when my other mates wouldn't make that effort, and often regret making that effort

4. I'm a very decent 5s player, yet a pretty woeful 11 a side player. Maybe being out of my comfort zone. Not sure

5. I only started up running because of the P and B running thread, and lost about a stone in the last 6 months

1) I have never lived in the town of Airdrie, something that colleagues over the last decade have had great difficulty in understanding.

2) My one and only apperance in the national media pictured me participating in football disorder, yet I have never ran with any group of football casuals.

3) I have never taken the recreational drug Ecstasy and never will. Don't know why, as I'll give anthing else a go. :ph34r:

4) My favourite album of the last few years is Frightened Rabbit's "The Midnight Organ Fight"

5) I have taken one competetive penalty in my life. I scored.

Edited by wearealldoomed

1 I generally hate all things Scottish. If I see someone abroad wearing a kilt I immediately assume they are a fanny.

2 I'm not that arsed if my football team gets beat. It's only a game.

3 I got arrested for assault in Peru and spent 12 hours in a police cell and made to do a drug test which I failed :lol:

4 I really dislike vegetarians

5 I'm a tight b*****d

Edited by uberman

(1) I'm terrible at meeting strangers initially, then I over compensate by talking too much

(2) I hate the Tory party and all they stand for

(3) I have a terrible habit of hating things once they are popular, but love great pop music

(4) I'm grumpy too much

(5) I'm old and have never been abroad

I've had the Chief Inpector Of West Sussex police literally shaking with anger at me, because he had to give me a verbal caution when I should have gone down.

I've broken about 20 bones, had disolcations, and torn ligaments in my body, and been in hospital more times than I can remember through being completely reckless with my regard to life.

I once saved someone from drowning in a grade six river and I have a morbid fear of drowning, and I didn't even fucking like him.

I've never been unfaithful to any of my girlfriends.

I got punched in the mouth by a stripper for sliding my big toe up her crack.

3 - My all-time favourite computer game is Sensible Soccer from the Sega Mega Drive.

Oh, yes, the ultimate game. B)

1. I once, somehow, got dogshit on my sleeve of my jacket when I was in first year and I had been voted class representative and there was a big meeting of all the class reps i the last period and everyone was like, 'eww whats that smell?' and I blamed it on my friend, who was quite posh, by saying that he must have 'rich farts' because of all the 'plum puddings and duck and stuff that he eats.' His status at high school never quite recovered.

2. I am awesome at Scrabble and love to play it.

3. I hate using the phone to do any sort of organising or asking for stuff or anything that's not a chat really. It's pretty pathetic, but I'll get my girlfriend to phone a takeway because it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

4. I have trouble pissing if there's someone beside me so I'll cover up the fact there's no noise of pish splashing into the urinal or trough by coughing, sneezing and doing big dirty pleghmy spits.

5. I deal with conflict or awkwardness by using humour and I go home wracked with feelings of cowardice and inadequacy :lol: ... :(

1. My best mate is nicknamed "Jesus" because he died and came back to life when we were in 3rd yr.

2. I am obsessed with money yet never have any because I am always losing it or spending it lol.

3. I hate Christmas, birthdays and new year.

4. I respect Ted Bundy for carrying out his crimes in such a discreet manner for so long.

5. I am a recreational drug user.

3. My younger brother is gay and everytime I see him a part of me dies inside.

:lol: Harsh, I feel, yet funny. Anyway:

1. I absolutely cannot keep a straight face when winding people up. Which is a shame, as I come up with some pretty elaborate plans.

2. I'm possibly the most laid back person you could meet. I haven't got an urgent bone in my body.

3. I ran over one of the stewards at a go-karting track once. Oops.

4. Boredom will drive me to anything. I've taken apart chairs and knocked holes in walls because I'm not too keen on Hiden's view of the economic problems facing Weimar Germany in 1923.

5. I once appeared in my local paper glaring at Andy Smith after he missed a sitter against Forfar in 2003. The look of disgust on my face makes everyone who has ever seen it laugh.

3. I hate using the phone to do any sort of organising or asking for stuff or anything that's not a chat really. It's pretty pathetic, but I'll get my girlfriend to phone a takeway because it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

I can share your pain there! I will happily email, text, or go face to face, but I desperately avoid the phone whenever I can. I've never phoned a takeaway in my life.

1) I could probibly roll of 70% of the worlds capital citys. I have a real thirst for picking up fairly useless bits of knowlage. The geograpy of the world generally excites me, I have a large world map in my room.

2) My music tates is generally limited to music made between 1980-1990

3) I am somehow facinated by the fall or the Berlin Wall and the other revolutions of 1989, perticularly the Romanian Revolution

4) I have been to Germany 7 times, it is the only country, save Scotland, I would concider living in.

5) I have never lived in Kirkcaldy or Fife. The first time I went to Kirkcaldy was for my first Raith Rovers game.

1. I've been traveling around the world since April and fly home tomorrow, eek!

2. I've never been on a rollercoaster.

3. I don't believe in God.

4. I have a nasty habit of waking up on grassy verges or park benches after a night out.

5. I get the worst headaches ever, all I can do is lie in a darkened room taking double the recommended dose of painkillers for 2-3 days.

1. I'm a politics geek but wil rarely discuss politics as I find the majority of people have no idea what they're talking about.

2. Football is my addiction. Seriously.

3. I have been arrested twice. Only once was anything to do with me.

4. I plan to leave the country in April 2010. I won't be back except to visit or work. I don't much like Britain.

5. I hate my job.

1) I could probibly roll of 70% of the worlds capital citys. I have a real thirst for picking up fairly useless bits of knowlage. The geograpy of the world generally excites me, I have a large world map in my room.

You'd think you'd be able to spell it correctly if it excites you that much :P

1) I think I am cleverer than I actually am

2) I have a criminal record that is the length of your arm that includes firearms and assault.

3) I have visited every country in Western Europe except Scandinavia.

4) I nearly drowned in a pond when I was about 5 and I am shit scared of water.

5) I was expelled from school at the start of 4th year and never had any qualifications until I was 28.

Edited by Ric

1) I don't care about racist or sectarian chanting at football games. It doesn't offend me in the slightest and I'm not bothered if it continues.

2) If I get the poker hand 7, 2 suited I will go all in pre flop

3) I like tomato based sauces in pasta and pizza, but have never eaten an actual tomato.

4) My professional football career was brought to an end after I was bitten by a snake.

5) I like seeing football clubs go out of business.

2) If I get the poker hand 7, 2 suited I will go all in pre flop

3) I like tomato based sauces in pasta and pizza, but have never eaten an actual tomato.

2) :lol:

3) Neither have I, I really hate the taste of tomato, but I like all kinds of tomato based sauces, tomato ketchup, tomato soup, etc.

1. I love watching Countdown.

2. I once written an article in the Evening Times defending Chris Templeman's time at Morton.

3. I have a Journalism degree (with honours) but so far doing f**k all with it.

4. I have 271 DVD's and hardly watch any of them.

5. I hate spaghetti bolognese.

Edited for spelling, would you believe. :rolleyes:

Edited by The Naitch