Snooker

RedWeb

When in the 18th frame Yan asked the ref to clean the cue ball i knew he was just joking but some commentaters and the guy interviewing him trying to make out otherwise and trying to make a big deal out of it. Epic game though.

7 hours ago, keptie said:

When in the 18th frame Yan asked the ref to clean the cue ball i knew he was just joking but some commentaters and the guy interviewing him trying to make out otherwise and trying to make a big deal out of it. Epic game though.

Aye that was pish. Hendon even said it was out of order. I hope they go back and apologise for that now.

Bet if O'Sullivan did it they'd be laughing along about what a character he is.

48 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I think Noppon's celebrations after drawing the first session pissed Higgins off.

Yep definitely. Lit a fire under him for tonight by the look of it. 

In other news my mate was asking me about the Scottish Open this year and as far as I can see still nothing resolved there.

I really enjoyed Llandudno in December and while I'd like to go back, it needs to be back in Scotland this year. 

19 hours ago, keptie said:

Watched this live and it was blindingly obvious it was a joke. McManus and White on Eurosport were also well over the top with their criticism, at least McManus has apologised since on twitter. Definitely wouldn't have reacted the same to any other player left in the tournament doing that (well, maybe Noppon!) 

4 hours ago, Christophe said:

Watched this live and it was blindingly obvious it was a joke. McManus and White on Eurosport were also well over the top with their criticism, at least McManus has apologised since on twitter. Definitely wouldn't have reacted the same to any other player left in the tournament doing that (well, maybe Noppon!) 

Yes the snooker old boys club not coming across well here. The ref could have also lightened up as well.