Snooker

RedWeb

That might be the best I've seen anyone play. You picked a good session! 
Got very lucky! Last time we were here we saw Williams play well in Round 2 and he went on to win it. Could happen again.

Seeing Maguire tonight, not expecting the same standard but hope it's exciting

Before I go I'm on the lookout for pubs, ideally in the city centre, that will be showing snooker next Tuesday and Wednesday night but won't be showing any football as don't want to spend my evening with a bunch of Man City and Liverpool fans. So any recommendations welcome!

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Before I go I'm on the lookout for pubs, ideally in the city centre, that will be showing snooker next Tuesday and Wednesday night but won't be showing any football as don't want to spend my evening with a bunch of Man City and Liverpool fans. So any recommendations welcome!
There's both the Head of Steam at Tudor Square and The Crucible corner where you can sit outside and watch the big screen. Inside at the head of steam will be showing the football however, but without sound. We were in last night when the Arsenal Chelsea game was on and they put the Ding game on on a screen for us. It is a very pricey bar though.

No worries mate. There's several pubs around the Crucible itself, most will show the snooker but not sure how they are for being annoyed by football fans. We're currently having a pint in The Graduate which is your classic sports bar, sticky floors but £3 a pint of Blue Moon so quite happy.

Has anybody been to the Brown Bear? One of these no music, no phones, no swearing, no tech pubs. But it is a nice pint and cheap. No snooker shown obviously though